Thank you thank you thank you!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
:pHi Everyone, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who donated towards my horse wish fund, you guys are amazing! I very much enjoyed getting to see everyone and meet so many new people. It was very cool to get to meet the Thunderstruck Team and get to talk to Jim, I am so impressed how nice you boys are, not to often you meet people that famous that are actually human as well!
I really want to say HUGE thank you's to Big Foot and The Champ, also to Sled Bunny Racing, Rk Knight, Summitric, Sledder Glen, Murminator, Catmandoo, Get R Done, SumX54, TylerG, The Tachycardia performance crew and everyone who truly made this an awesome weekend for me, I am so sorry that I cannot remember everybody's names, I will work on that k. If it ever comes up that little old me can do anything for any of you let me know.

I hope to get to see everyone again through out the winter, if not it was a pleasure for sure, I think I will just have to come to Revy next year, you guys are too much fun to miss out on!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOU ARE APPRECIATED!! HUGE HUGS FROM FLYGIRL!!!:d:d:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are very welcome and we are lucky to have someone like you to help out in the sport we all live for.I hope your wish comes true sooner than later.
Good Luck!
catmando!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Thanks Guys, with so much support from all the great guys and girls of snow and mud on top of working multiple jobs I will get that horse in no time!!! Then I will post a whole bunch of pictures to show the happiest girl on earth with her dream come true!!!

MORE HUGE HUGS!!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Thanks Guys, with so much support from all the great guys and girls of snow and mud on top of working multiple jobs I will get that horse in no time!!! Then I will post a whole bunch of pictures to show the happiest girl on earth with her dream come true!!!

MORE HUGE HUGS!!!

:) RIDE ON...Flygirl. Hope U ride your Dream real SOON ! :):beer:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
You are very welcome and we are lucky to have someone like you to help out in the sport we all live for.I hope your wish comes true sooner than later.
Good Luck!
catmando!

What my little brother said ;)

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Flygirl was up Renshaw on Saturday selling trail passes, but I don't think very many people know that she also stayed up there on her own time to make sure everyone's vehicles and trailers were kept safe. This was a high profile ride and there could have been theft problems if Flygirl had not been there.

Many of us said thank you to her on Saturday in the form of donations to her horse fund, and I hope the riders up Renshaw continue to donate so that she can get her horse.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was awesome to meet and talk to you last weekend Flygirl.And your job was greatly appriciated ...So a huge thanks.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Thanks HeyJude, I was glad I could be of assistance, thanks for having me come and help at the banquet as well, It was great to meet and see everyone.

I enjoyed meeting you too Big Dog, It was awesome to have so many snow and mudders together at the same time, I look forward to meeting more of the guys and girls on the weeks to come!

Like I said, anything I can do for you guys just let me know, ;)

See you on the hills!!!

Murminator, maybe you should add an appedix to your name "murminator-little catmando"? LOL

.08rider

Reaction score
you should have just gone up the renshaw in the fall, there were horses every where!! LOL!!! What did the lawyer get on his IQ test ?????
DROOL!

laserRob

Reaction score
you should have just gone up the renshaw in the fall, there were horses every where!! LOL!!! What did the lawyer get on his IQ test ?????
DROOL!

I gotta admit, I got a huge laugh out of this comment...............since it turned out OK (Thanks to all you good people).

Rob

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Once again thank you to everyone who has contributed to my horse fund!!!
Over the past couple of weekends I have met some wonderful people and all of your contributions have been amazing!!!

It was great to meet Summit shawn and his crew from Newfoundland! When I make it over there I will look you guys up and bring pictures of my horse!

It was also great to meet Teeroy, Crash and his group(even if it wasnt' for the first time!)

You guys make my day everytime!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL!!!

3 more days till I get to meet my future potential horse!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again thank you to everyone who has contributed to my horse fund!!!
Over the past couple of weekends I have met some wonderful people and all of your contributions have been amazing!!!

It was great to meet Summit shawn and his crew from Newfoundland! When I make it over there I will look you guys up and bring pictures of my horse!

It was also great to meet Teeroy, Crash and his group(even if it wasnt' for the first time!)

You guys make my day everytime!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL!!!

3 more days till I get to meet my future potential horse!!!
glad to help out Flygirl, thanks for all you do out there. :beer:

Top Bottom