Texan that LOVES riding in the Snow!

mitchdb

Reaction score
OK, there is a Grand Prairie Texas also............just checking! Thanks!

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:ThumbsupMsn:
No such thing as dumb questions though, especially on this site when everyone's modding this or changing that.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello, I live in South Texas, not exactly a place full of snow riding but I don't mind driving 1000 + Miles to ride snowmobiles. I'm married with 2 kids (Boy 7 n Girl 8). We just returned from a trip to Gunnison/Crested Butte Colorado just so we could ride snowmobiles for 2 hours. My wife and I each have a Polaris RZR 800, mine's Red, her's is Green.

The whole point in me signing on to this website was to learn the BEST possbiel way for us to trailer our RZR's up in the mountains, probably back to Crested Butte or South Lake Tahoe, we LOVE both places.

That's pretty much me, not real exciting! So.........HI! I hope to learn a lot about riding in snow and the equipment necessary to make our Snow Adventures fun and MOST of all SAFE.................can't afford to get stuck in the middle of NOWHERE with my Wife and Kids. Gonna do some research on what I need to do to the tires to make em work better on ice, I have 2 sets of tires for my Red RZR so hopefully there is something that I can do to my spare set for Icy Conditions!

Thanks for reading my BS!!!!

MitchDB
Where at? I travel to Hidalgo County for work. I will buy you a :beer: The guy's I work with down there are some of the nicest I have ever met.

mitchdb

Reaction score
I'm not quite that far South, I'm North East of there! About 40-50 Miles South of Houston! My Brother has a place down in South Padre Island which is directly East of there, on the coast! My Brother In Law is a Border Patrol Agent down there too, that's a busy job!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mitch have you planned your sled trip yet lots of snow in the mountains yet. You can taste of heavy duty beer:beer::beer:

mitchdb

Reaction score
We just got back from our last trip to Colorado 2 weeks ago, if we're able to get out again, it will be when the kids get out for Spring Break in March! I need a week at least to make it worth while!

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still looking for the best tires for your RZR?, flip one of them to a set of tracks then you'll have the best of both worlds.

Top Bottom