TCSC-MINISTIK-OPENS-Saturday January 30, 2021

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HI All

AESRD - AEP - approved the opening of the gates of Friday afternoon, January 29, 2021

Well we received just enough snow to open Ministik on Saturday January 30, 2021

In anticipation of the gates opening this weekend the TCSC Trail Maintenance Crew was out on Friday to track pack the trails and clear over 30 downed trees on the trails.

The trails have held up well and the new snow was packed down,
so the trails are in excellent shape

Get out there and enjoy them...

And tell the Quadder to get the hell off the snowmobile trails

Enjoy

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great news. We will be planning on heading out there with my family and a couple other families for my son's birthday, in a week. Is there anywhere to have a wiener roast? If not, are we allowed to pull off trail and start a fire for a wiener roast? If we cannot, we will bring a portable BBQ and tailgate for lunch. Thanks!

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of great places to have a small fire and lunch,If you have a map of the area Larry Lake has a island with a clearing in the middle with wood,fire pit and outhouse thanks to the clubs hard work,great place to stop and warm up.
Great news. We will be planning on heading out there with my family and a couple other families for my son's birthday, in a week. Is there anywhere to have a wiener roast? If not, are we allowed to pull off trail and start a fire for a wiener roast? If we cannot, we will bring a portable BBQ and tailgate for lunch. Thanks!

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of great places to have a small fire and lunch,If you have a map of the area Larry Lake has a island with a clearing in the middle with wood,fire pit and outhouse thanks to the clubs hard work,great place to stop and warm up.
That's great! Thank you. I don't think we are going to make it now, because of the cold weather. Little kids and wives might not have too much fun at -24 (feels like -32). I doubt I would have much fun at that temp either! We will get out there hopefully, before it closes for the season.

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much snow is up there? I’m from Camrose, and it seems there is no snow around town here for the most part.

Top Bottom