Talk about a FLOP

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowwest did bring up a good point on their IG saying they are lucky to still be a company with the Textron thing and the ski-doo lawsuits so good on them for still releasing something "new" I guess?

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was sure looking forward to seeing something big from them especially where it says “available engines” I though maybe they’d going the pack and throw a newer version of the CTec 2 or ??? Maybe even a turbo.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Disappointing not much new and no turbo? Sure. Their turbo wasn't ready and maybe they didn't have the resources to R&D it properly. That is much better than releasing a problem to the consumer like the 2017 Doo. Market share might drop again, but not everyone wants or can afford a turbo. Hard to believe after listening to this site, but not everyone has $25g in their pocket or the skill set to use a turbo. As far as the NA market goes, the Alpha hands down is competitive, if not better, rider dependent. Cat pricing wasn't competitive last year, and this year they seem to more expensive than Doo again, $17,600 Cat vs $16,500 Doo for a 165" manual start Alpha vs X and less warranty. Pricing and warranty seem to be the bigger issue. I haven't used warranty on a Cat in 6 years other than a $40 coolant hose. I guess its a gamble as some get lemons, but my experience with my Cat riders, it has been very few issues other than the odd bolt backing out.
Anyway, I hope they get something to ensure all manufacturers keep driving innovation forward. I would love to have an Alpha chassis with Cat steering, Doo turbo engine and Doo warranty and Polaris gauge package.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowwest did bring up a good point on their IG saying they are lucky to still be a company with the Textron thing and the ski-doo lawsuits so good on them for still releasing something "new" I guess?
TexXxTRoN has taken the Brand arcTic CaT to sTaRFisHBoTToM ..cleaning ouT inventorY and brain storminG for a FuTure to take the BranD ARCTiC CaT to PoweRToP with a LiTTLE HeLPs from Grass RooTs and aLL those invoLveD ... wholesale hard n soFT goods no problem... RETAiL harD n soFT gooDs ... buY ... seLLL ... duMP .... RePeaT ... LoTs of greaT ideas have been senT uPSTREAM for approVaL .. unLocK the FuTuRE is noT FaR aWaY ... MeoW !! ... Hisssssss !!! We are ARCTiC CaT !! ... i Am ARCTiC CaT !! ... THiS is ARCTiC CaT !! Hisssssssss !! sounds of a TurBoooo !! google textron ... billion dollar company ... they find value were others haven't the brand LoGo ARCTiC CaT has been around since _____ thanks for thinking aBouT thaT 1 .. no worries

Last edited:

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is using the same chassis for 12 years innovative?
Interesting, so the 2010 M8 chassis is the same as the Ascender chassis. Cool how the 12 year chassis hangs with Doo's "innovative chassis". Good thing doo built a turbo....

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the matryx plastic will fit a 2011 pro lol... "new chassis"
term is called break away parts .. keep sw cosTs down to help boTTom line of any company ..... to many option s will drag any company to sTarFisHBoTToM tiLL the foundaTion,structure is restored ... example modern inventory system everyPaRT down to the washer has a barcode and stick of some form ... THiNkinSiDE POLARiS .. hinT the greaT pyramid .. sequence of evenTs and assembleY lines ... building a corperaTE TiMBboMB ... tic toc !! tic tic toc !! ......apPLe ...hp blacberrY....

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• A2DAEAA9-6BF9-44D9-ADC8-21FB3CABD3CF.jpeg
    A2DAEAA9-6BF9-44D9-ADC8-21FB3CABD3CF.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 377

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u build iT theY wonT CoME ... lmao ... this is good sTuFF ... deposit another $$500 .oo please .. iF Ya don't beaT your meaT ... Ya canT haVe anY PuDD -iNN .. wtF is going on here... sTand up and be counTed !! ...for what you about to receiVe ... you vvv been THunDERsTruckkkk eedddd ... for what you ve abouT to receive ... AC/DC would be proud ... bacK n blacKK ... CEO of BRP would be proud ... i goT the jackkk .. another song from AC/DC... CEO of POLARiS would be proud ... guYs and DoLLs iTs the sTing and u have been seT -uP ... polaris is making made to measure sleds .. cash burn rate goes down for polaris .. take n numbers and building parts from all angles and sides .. true Lies .. corporate powerPLaY ... code word is back n black ... no ...AC/DC ... POLARiS uPPer management also made reference to ac/DC song .... polaris turboo numbers don't add uPp.. ask yourself why they no start engine in all forms .... also sold out in 10 mins ... stock market maw - NiP - U - lation is in play ... hoTgossip ... speculation ... drive stocKs prices in both direction to raise cold HARD casH .... tic tic tic ...toc toc toc ... uPpDOWNuPpPdownPpPpP .. I'm no broker .. but THiNKouTside .. your the boss of your money ... and these views are subjecT to change at any Time with or withouT noTice ... buYer beware ..cavenT empTor is in play hope i miss spelled taht -words are jusT words ... buT moneY neVer sLeePs ...the wolf of wall sTreet ... HeYman how much sleep u geTn anYhooo .. PReDiToRS beware !!! it works both waYs iNN all forms... popuLaTe... comForT... conFlicT .... communicaTioN ... HoW Tooo build -A- CoRPERATE TIMBBoMb ... ask a harvard grad ... mcGiLL .. streeTsmarT ..eTc ... HoTsauce !!

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes but technically the tunnel is new heat exchanger. Id call it a new chassis.
Great tweaks for sure but if geometry from 19 to 22 remains the same it's hard to call it a new chassis ...

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u build iT theY wonT CoME ... lmao ... this is good sTuFF ... deposit another $$500 .oo please .. iF Ya don't beaT your meaT ... Ya canT haVe anY PuDD -iNN .. wtF is going on here... sTand up and be counTed !! ...for what you about to receiVe ... you vvv been THunDERsTruckkkk eedddd ... for what you ve abouT to receive ... AC/DC would be proud ... bacK n blacKK ... CEO of BRP would be proud ... i goT the jackkk .. another song from AC/DC... CEO of POLARiS would be proud ... guYs and DoLLs iTs the sTing and u have been seT -uP ... polaris is making made to measure sleds .. cash burn rate goes down for polaris .. take n numbers and building parts from all angles and sides .. true Lies .. corporate powerPLaY ... code word is back n black ... no ...AC/DC ... POLARiS uPPer management also made reference to ac/DC song .... polaris turboo numbers don't add uPp.. ask yourself why they no start engine in all forms .... also sold out in 10 mins ... stock market maw - NiP - U - lation is in play ... hoTgossip ... speculation ... drive stocKs prices in both direction to raise cold HARD casH .... tic tic tic ...toc toc toc ... uPpDOWNuPpPdownPpPpP .. I'm no broker .. but THiNKouTside .. your the boss of your money ... and these views are subjecT to change at any Time with or withouT noTice ... buYer beware ..cavenT empTor is in play hope i miss spelled taht -words are jusT words ... buT moneY neVer sLeePs ...the wolf of wall sTreet ... HeYman how much sleep u geTn anYhooo .. PReDiToRS beware !!! it works both waYs iNN all forms... popuLaTe... comForT... conFlicT .... communicaTioN ... HoW Tooo build -A- CoRPERATE TIMBBoMb ... ask a harvard grad ... mcGiLL .. streeTsmarT ..eTc ... HoTsauce !!

This is the best thing I read all day sir, thankyouuuuuu.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But what do you want? Everyone says the chassis is the best
It is a great chassis - maybe the best depending on preference! But it's the same chassis from 16-19-21 with new make-up. Same for BRP/Lynx and AC/Yamaha. It's a marketing grab on all sides that's all ....in the hearts of buyers continual refinement just doesn't sell as well as new.

Top Bottom