Talk about a FLOP

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my oh my, who would of thought there was Maxwell shirts on the market,,, Hummmmm I wonder what story is printed on them !!!

W.W.M.D?
(What Would Maxwell Do?).

This site would be boring without Maxwell these days. I find it hilarious how many people get SO offended by his comments. One guy grinding everyone and they're ready to have him knocked off.

If someone doesn't like or wants to hack on me for my sled / truck / dog / whatever - who cares. They're mine and it's what I have. The few that don't agree with my choices doesn't really affect me.

RELAX.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kills me about you guys giv'n Maxy the gears is:
He can really ride.
He's been tearing down, rebuilding and upgrading Doo's since he was in diapers.
Mike Many Numbers actually knows him.
And in real life he's really quiet...well except when you feed him lots of beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey come on now, what happened in 2015 stays in 2015 - don't embarrass the man like that! :D

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
W.W.M.D?
(What Would Maxwell Do?).

This site would be boring without Maxwell these days. I find it hilarious how many people get SO offended by his comments. One guy grinding everyone and they're ready to have him knocked off.

If someone doesn't like or wants to hack on me for my sled / truck / dog / whatever - who cares. They're mine and it's what I have. The few that don't agree with my choices doesn't really affect me.

RELAX.

Do you go around telling everyone that you're the greatest and you'll take anyone on to prove it? That your sled is the greatest and everything else is garbage? That your Ford is the best vehicle that any amount of money can buy? That your dog eats all other dogs for breakfast?

THAT is the chit that gets really old, really fast.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
If you don't like it, don't read it.... If you don't like a peep, don't read his comments .... If you don't like a thread, don't read the thread.......... Logical thinking
mrspocksays.jpg

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you go around telling everyone that you're the greatest and you'll take anyone on to prove it? That your sled is the greatest and everything else is garbage? That your Ford is the best vehicle that any amount of money can buy? That your dog eats all other dogs for breakfast?

THAT is the chit that gets really old, really fast.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.
My dad can beat up your dad

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't like it, don't read it.... If you don't like a peep, don't read his comments .... If you don't like a thread, don't read the thread.......... Logical thinking

This is so true. We have this magical blocking feature so those that read it and complain about it really are just complaining for the sake of complaining they have full power to do something about it lol

Top Bottom