T&T shutting down.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
T&T shutting down.

Hi Terry,
We haven’t met but so read some your posts on S&m. You seem like a nice fella, your family too. Shake it off, it’s not your fault. You are good at what you, you guys are good at life so keep your right foot forward and head up. You know what you are doing, the work ethic and family and friends are there so you can’t go wrong. Onward and upward!!! You got this!!!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here T,,, at least you and your family and friends know that you give it a go and all the new friends you gained along the way...

Cheers from pal Don in Western Canada...

Bigg Manly Man huggs to all,,, the warm fuzzy feeling is gooder

Ha

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First a big thank you to all who reached out and also those awesome customer/friends that shared our love for the industry and others who share the love . I started T&T Power Sports Ltd in 1993 - what a great ride and full of adventures and meeting new friends and fellow enthusiasts .

For the record - I have stage 3 aggressive prostate cancer , yes it’s treatable - but it’s a bitch ! Like and empty gas tank on a big powder day 😎 . Yes I will pull through - I feel great but that’s the bi.tch of this disease . One in 7 men get - so get your blood tests done guys once your over 40 on a reg Basis .

back to the closing , we all know the economy has sucked for the past 5 yrs and winter snow has been hit and miss depending on where you live - Lots of challenges in business that we continued to overcome but with the health issue it’s the straw that broke this camels back , I can’t continue to operate and look after my health - so I will close - I will be around for a long time - I hope lol, I m due for a vacation so I will be taking some time to deal with the cancer and take much deserved mind clearing time off - and will be no doubt around and will continue to enjoy the outdoors and industry as a rider instead of dealer .

I truly appreciate all my customers who allowed me to share my passions and the many friendships gained from the business and this site snow and mud , it was awesome to be able to support various causes and events as well as participating in these activities .

from the bottom of my heart, I thank you all

play often - play safe - spend time with family and friends - ride safe ride smart !

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First a big thank you to all who reached out and also those awesome customer/friends that shared our love for the industry and others who share the love . I started T&T Power Sports Ltd in 1993 - what a great ride and full of adventures and meeting new friends and fellow enthusiasts .

For the record - I have stage 3 aggressive prostate cancer , yes it’s treatable - but it’s a bitch ! Like and empty gas tank on a big powder day  . Yes I will pull through - I feel great but that’s the bi.tch of this disease . One in 7 men get - so get your blood tests done guys once your over 40 on a reg Basis .

back to the closing , we all know the economy has sucked for the past 5 yrs and winter snow has been hit and miss depending on where you live - Lots of challenges in business that we continued to overcome but with the health issue it’s the straw that broke this camels back , I can’t continue to operate and look after my health - so I will close - I will be around for a long time - I hope lol, I m due for a vacation so I will be taking some time to deal with the cancer and take much deserved mind clearing time off - and will be no doubt around and will continue to enjoy the outdoors and industry as a rider instead of dealer .

I truly appreciate all my customers who allowed me to share my passions and the many friendships gained from the business and this site snow and mud , it was awesome to be able to support various causes and events as well as participating in these activities .

from the bottom of my heart, I thank you all

play often - play safe - spend time with family and friends - ride safe ride smart !
best wishes to you and your Family Terry
Mark Sokalski

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad to see anyone give up their baby but family always comes first. All the best to you Terry in health and whatever your future endeavors may be. You will beat it!

Top Bottom