Swan Hills

taxi guy

Reaction score
Is there really a foot of snow round swan hills. Want to go try out couple used sleds. Get the bugs out of them ?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya there is about that, im sure some parts less and some more, wouldn't venture to much as nothing is frozen yet, ditches would be ok

Is there really a foot of snow round swan hills. Want to go try out couple used sleds. Get the bugs out of them ?

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spoke to a guy that lives and works up there... he says there's about 8-12 " in the ditches.. said they were sending out a groomer this week to do some trails. This was the info I was given earlier this week.

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spoke to a guy that lives and works up there... he says there's about 8-12 " in the ditches.. said they were sending out a groomer this week to do some trails. This was the info I was given earlier this week.

Sounds about right.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Is Swan worth driving 3 hours for right now? Whitecourt was pretty decent last weekend, but it sounds like it's not the same case this weekend with the rain. Is Swan the same thing?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys were out last weekend but light trail riding only. Couldn't go out venturing. not sure what this week brought for snow or rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much new stuff, about 3" in the last couple days at the goose

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

Top Bottom