Swan Hills this sat?

Honda619

Reaction score
I just got back up from visiting a couple of our customers South and North of Swan Hills today and wish I would have taken the sled as the ditches looked awesome!!!!!!!!

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 I couldn't stop watching the ditch dreaming of how I'd rip it up, and it's been snowing most of the day up here! The wife wants to get away from the kid's trying for Sunday. Looks like good snow but there will be lots of hazard's lurking!!!!!!

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I'll end up hooking up with the WNR guys and seeing everyone else out there! The Summit will be ready! Haha.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few of us WNR guys are heading up Saturday morning.... we are meeting at the Barrhead A n W around 8 am, come one, come all... it should be an entertaining day... I have a gross green GMC, pulling a POS polaris.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
A few of us will be heading as well I think...... If we don't make the a&w we'll try to track you guys down. Right now feeling like a bag of smashed a$$holes hoping to shake it by tomorrow

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
A few of us will be heading as well I think...... If we don't make the a&w we'll try to track you guys down. Right now feeling like a bag of smashed a$$holes hoping to shake it by tomorrow

won't make this one, going to pickup Sara's sled from T&T, already have your oil order from Kaz there Chris, and Ian's order as well.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Trying to lock down a time for heading up..... By the time people get toy place tomorrow and we get fully on the raid not sure I'll make 8am in barrhead

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I am going to go load my stuff up. I am shooting for 8am in barrhead. Should not be a problem. Driving a grey dodge with a black enclosed. Where are you guys planning to stage from in case something happens and I am late?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the ride everyone. Has to one of the best I have had. Too bad there wasn't much snow.:beer:

Iamcatman

Reaction score
Excellent ride today guys!! Just letting u know I made it home fine and my cat is back on the snow!! Steering post bracket secured well now, stronger than ever!! I will sled with u guys again!! Thanks again!

taxi guy

Reaction score
Can u please provide some details on the snow condition ? We r planning a trip to swan this morning ? Was hoping for a snow report ??

Top Bottom