Surgery Complete !

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope recovery goes good for you. Lyle did mention to me earlier today that he has hot nurses so least he has something to look at to kill the time

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys, pretty happy with the results but still pretty early, was hoping to get out of here Friday but looking like mayby Monday. Then the recovery begins!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got Home Monday, thought I may have had an infection so went too the doc this morning, Trying not too do much untill next tuesday when the staples and stitches come out . Got a bunch of antibiotics too add too the pile I already take. Things are good. First time leaving the house too go downtown to see doc, 20 milligrams of morphine is a lot of morphine, Felt like I was 18 again having eaten way more mushrooms than I should of, appointment was positive and finding my lazyboy were the two big successes for the day .
Loopy Whoopy positive day !

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Slow and steady Lyle, dont rush the recovery. The good news is there are no snowmobile poker rallies in the next few weeks you need to attend

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got Home Monday, thought I may have had an infection so went too the doc this morning, Trying not too do much untill next tuesday when the staples and stitches come out . Got a bunch of antibiotics too add too the pile I already take. Things are good. First time leaving the house too go downtown to see doc, 20 milligrams of morphine is a lot of morphine, Felt like I was 18 again having eaten way more mushrooms than I should of, appointment was positive and finding my lazyboy were the two big successes for the day .
Loopy Whoopy positive day !

Its such a good feeling coming home from the hospital. Congrats man!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking good, got staples and stitches out , wouldn’t wish this on anybody, but the worst is over and already have positive results . Couple doc appointments next week to check on things and if all goes welll it’s just time and phisio too see the final results, Going too wrap that big ass scar with a bad ass tattoo!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
8 plates 2 Rods a bunch of screws . Doc says 3 months before I can drive , I’m going to go fawking shack wacky. Available for road trips as co pilot lol.

Attachments

• lyle.jpeg
    lyle.jpeg
    333.5 KB · Views: 62

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m hoping too get in a few short scoots in sept , will be able too drive second week in sept , I will post here if I do , depends on docs and my healing . Things are looking pretty good, already a noticeable differance and the swelling hasn’t even gone down yet ✌🏻😁😎🙏

Top Bottom