Sunday Rides offered from January 11 to March 8

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunday Rides Program – offered from January 11 to March 8
The Sunday Rides Program offers newcomers to the community and tourists the opportunity to ride with a Club Member who will lead a group for a 3 to 4 hour ride through the local trail system. Those interested in participating in a Sunday ride should meet at the Eagle River Snowmobile Staging Area (NW of Whitecourt on Hwy #32) at 12:00 Noon on Sunday. The ride leaves the Staging Area by 12:30 PM. The ride usually includes a stop for a trail lunch. Participants should dress for the weather and bring their own trail lunch. Sunday Rides for any given Sunday will be cancelled if the temperature is below -15C at 12:00 Noon.

Ride Leaders:
Jan.11: Denis B.
Jan.18: David M.
Jan.25: Ken L.
Feb. 1: Cyril L.
Feb. 8: Chet B.
Feb.15: Rally
Feb.22: Mitch S.
Mar. 1: Jeff B.
Mar. 8: Randy M

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of them do, you can pick one up at the Whitecourt IGA on the way to the Staging Area.

uuoody

Reaction score
What weekend do you have Wizzy? Husky is delaying my return.... Hopefully Saturday.

Last edited:

Hobbes

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I've just moved to the Edmonton area this fall and am looking for some riding opportunities this winter. I'm planning to come out this Sunday to Whitecourt to join the ride and meet some new people. Could someone tell me exactly where the Eagle river staging area is on the #32? (how many km's from the #43?) Also, could I get in contact with someone on Sunday morning to confirm the ride is still on, I'd hate to drive all the way to find out it's cancelled due to temps. Thanks.

Tunderin' RT

Reaction score
Drive appeox 8 km past Whitecourt towards Fox Creek, then turn North(right), onto hwy 32 towards Swan hills. Approx.2-3 kms on the left is the staging area. Once you pass over the bridge, look on the left as you start to climb up the hill again.

Top Bottom