Summer Trouble

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there will be no pictures at this time. we have cleared 3 slides 1 washout and huge rocks on the trail to 11 km. there we are stoped as there is no road due to a washout

That sucks. Was a pile of work to get that far I bet

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
there will be no pictures at this time. we have cleared 3 slides 1 washout and huge rocks on the trail to 11 km. there we are stoped as there is no road due to a washout

so what does this mean for the Renshaw trail? or is that what you are still trying to determine?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a go fund me or something set up for this yet? I would like to donate some cash to help the club repair the trail, I also have some others up here that will donate.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no gofund. rod and I have only spend 3000 to get to 11 so not to bad so far. another 3000 for belle to put in culvert and fix road and a sluff

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep us updated Rod. I am sure there are lots here that will donate Just let me know where and I will lead the charge !!!!’

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m more then willing to donate labor, if it works with work schedule. PM me.

Reactions: RXN

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats not good news. I wondered about this when a slide on Mtn view landed in a friends yard.
If you need help Barry, let me know.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys but these repairs are to big for manual labour. all equipment so far.
Well hopefully there is an equipment fund tip jar at the booth this winter, unless there is a donation link I've missed ?

Top Bottom