Stolen Sleds 12-29-2010 Ione, Wash

wyldrose

Reaction score
:realmad: We need to get the word out...my sister who has property in Ione WA over on the Pendoriell (ponderay) River has had their trailer and 2 2009 FX Nytro XTX sleds stolen. They were stolen yesterday Wed 12/29.

The trailer is a White enclosed Charmac License 9105UT with a FX Nytro sticker above the plate...The sleds are Blue/black FX Nytro XTX with blue simins skis...The other is white/black FX Nytro XTX with black/red simmons skis. They have a 144 inch tracks and the white one has hood damage that has been fixed with white duct tape.

Please spread the word to all your sled buddies. get this to reach as far as we can.

Contact is Jackie 509- 999-9701

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the theives aren't all just in Canada....I was beginning to wonder with the amount of thefts we've had... you guys can shoot'em thou can't ya...sorry to hear about your loss....posting with pics is always good if you have any

wyldrose

Reaction score
I guess the theives aren't all just in Canada....I was beginning to wonder with the amount of thefts we've had... you guys can shoot'em thou can't ya...sorry to hear about your loss....posting with pics is always good if you have any
I believe they are looking for some pictures. The owners came home to find the police dept. at there house and the trailer missing. the trailer was chained down and locked before leaving as they punks even took the chain and lock but left the broken link.

Top Bottom