Stolen sled - please keep your eyes out

duarthe

Reaction score
Folks,

Buddy had his 2019 AC Alpha (purple / green) stolen from North Revy a couple days ago.

Spotted in Rogers Pass being loaded into an enclosed 8' (approximate) uhaul trailer. It should stick out like a sore thumb with the sled hanging out the back of the trailer.

Believed to be heading to the Grand Forks area.

Let the police know if you see this on the highway or listed for sale. Or call me directly - Eric 250-814-7617. Could be towed by a silver SUV (maybe a Ford Escape or similar) with a broken rear passenger window (covered and taped over now).

Thanks,

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Folks,

Buddy had his 2019 AC Alpha (purple / green) stolen from North Revy a couple days ago.

Spotted in Rogers Pass being loaded into an enclosed 8' (approximate) uhaul trailer. It should stick out like a sore thumb with the sled hanging out the back of the trailer.

Let the police know if you see this on the highway or listed for sale. Or call me directly - Eric 250-814-7617. Could be towed by a silver SUV (maybe a Ford Escape or similar) with a broken rear passenger window (covered and taped over now).

Thanks,

Bastards hope they catch the pukes and punch them in the FACE !

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for buddy luck, anything that makes the sled unique when looking at it?

Last edited:

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Folks,

Thanks,

How do you know so much detail...? Were the thieves known to you or the police?

I had a sled stolen in BC about 15 yrs ago... didn’t know a damn thing happened until the cops knocked on the door at 3 am...
Someone ratted them out and the police were waiting for them on the Hwy at Invermere... got the sled back that day... one of the few I assume that ever get returned.

everest8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let the beatings begin before they go to jail and meet Bubba to be his sweetie! But what ever you do dont steal from them as they think its wrong but ok to steal from you, wtf

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let the beatings begin before they go to jail and meet Bubba to be his sweetie! But what ever you do dont steal from them as they think its wrong but ok to steal from you, wtf
I think if Growler had 5 minutes with them they probably wouldn’t be stealing again, lol

Top Bottom