Stolen from kelowna!!

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Dad and family came into Kelowna on Thursday night July 30 from Alberta to visit for a while, he parked his holiday trailer, truck, and Yamaha Rhino outside of my condo on Lanfranco Rd in the MIssion; we woke up the next morning around 7 A.M. and the whole unit was gone! ALL my families clothes etc are in the trailer, all they have is the clothes that were on their backs. The truck has since been recovered in Vernon off of Old Vernon Rd, in fair condition. Everything was taken. They broke the drivers side and tailgate handle and lock, tore out the interior consol, and ripped open the ignition. 450$ Valentine 1 radar detector, Sirus satalite radio, and dvd player were also taken. The Yamaha Rhino was taken along with its homemade wooden ramp for inside the box, a $500.00 12,000LB hitch and a propane tank. All they left were the bungie cords. WELCOME TO KELOWNA.
Please if anybody sees the description of the following below, contact the police immediately.
Yamaha Rhino:
Colour: Dark Green, has YAMAHA on the back tailgate painted in the German flag colours (black on top, red in the middle, and yellow on the bottom, and each letter is outlined in white) It had a homemade platform with a bucket seat in the back, unique bumbers, a stainless steel bar goes side to side in front of the steering wheel on the roll bar. The top pipe on the rear bumber is stainless steel. It also has mag wheels with pirelli 26" tires. The right rear fender is cracked a little bit. Also has a unique "bush rad" guard.(stainless steel)
Holiday Trailer
Length: 23'
Year: 1995 Tripple E Topaz
Colour: White with a wide teal pinstripping. The tire cover on the spare says "Outback RV"
Thanks to all for the help, and lets please spread the word to get it all back.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sucks man, I'll keep an eye out along hwy 40. I know that would wreck my holiday...:mad:

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ford 250/350 truck? Just a guess....very easy to have stolen with a simple flathead screwdriver.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
NEED THOSE DAMN "CLUBS" ON THE STEERING COLUMN FOR THOSE "FORD" SUPERDUTIES!!!!:mad: SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BAD LUCK:(... WILL KEEP EYES OPEN NEXT TIME TO SICAMOUS AND VERNON!!!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your families bad luck. Hopefully they try to activate the Radio because it has an ID which is unique to each radio.

Top Bottom