Stocks to watch

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Blood.... or rather oil in the water.

Spill or no spill if it was worth $5.50 last week it's probably still worth $5.50 today..... but you can buy it for $3

Now $ 2.79 us but going up. Took the risk, even got a warning prior to it from weathsimple. Lets see what happens.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Facebook took a pretty good hit today also... not a 50% drop but 5.5% drop so far with a lot of bad press and the services down. I'd be willing to bet that a $325 buy today will be a $345 sell by the end of this week.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of wish I would have bought more cmc Thursday haha. Onlu bought 5000 shares but am up 50%

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also took ample, a little late as I had poor service.

Keep a eye out on energy etf's and the drillers, still like and keep buying esi, xeg and a new one hdn.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I also took ample, a little late as I had poor service.

Keep a eye out on energy etf's and the drillers, still like and keep buying esi, xeg and a new one hdn.
Any thing to do with energy is on the rise lately. I have several holdings in energy companies. CVE is doing great, BTE has blown away my expectations probably the best stock I've had so far. SU is only starting to turn around. Got some of the CMC the other day, that seems like a hot stock as well.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Trican is up 166% over the past year and has done me well. Likely still has some room to grow.
Calfrac has been kicked in the nuts, suffered a major reverse split and attempted hostile take over and is down 98% over the past 3 years. The fact that they have remained intact and continue to move forward gives me great optimism. Pre-split value per share was over $200 and as of today they trade at just under $4. Fracking has faced so many challenges that I'm quite surprised they are still around, they operate in multiple countries and provide a portfolio of services. They were a dividend paying stock until 2015 and I'm hoping over the next 5 years they can regain profitability, share price and dividend distribution. $2.75 was the basement for them and I hope to see them rebound...... they are my long hold sleeper pick

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
That AMPY is taking a beating, Sold mine when it was High, will buy again when it hits bottom as once there over this mess it will bounce back.

Im still holding on the AC, Air Canada but I think its a dead stock for a while. Maybe improve one the border is reopened.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Wow, this AMPY is all over the place. Sold out when it was high the other day, hit rock bottom, bought 500 at $2.94 USD first thing this morning and it up to $3.39 USD. Like bogger says like spinning a wheel. Should of bought way more, like 1500 or 2000

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Looking to diversify my portfolio a bit. I see you guys talking these stocks but for some reason I’m an idiot and can’t find them. I’m mainly tech but I want to get into energy sector more.

TSF.CN
IZO.CN
AUGF.CN
GME
OEE.V

Are the stocks I have.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
ENB is a strong one too with a good rise in a year from $36.41 to $51.30 today.

PPL is good, up with decent dividends.

SU, Suncor is on a rebound.

GTE, is iffy but is on a rise in the past year, relatively cheap at 1.14, and rebounding too.

Top Bottom