Stocks to watch

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CMC.V Cielo Waste.

Taking plastics and railway ties that can’t be recycled and burning them into diesel.
In the planning stages, long term play

If you were a betting man whats long term?
50 plus? Could be even higher I imagine. Friend told me about the building they just bough tin fort sask.
cost 22 mil to build 10 years ago and is dam near brand new. With dow chemicals there the possibility is there for these guys to be huge !

this is the building they bought in fort sask Engie Fabricom

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
If you were a betting man whats long term?
50 plus? Could be even higher I imagine. Friend told me about the building they just bough tin fort sask.
cost 22 mil to build 10 years ago and is dam near brand new. With dow chemicals there the possibility is there for these guys to be huge !

this is the building they bought in fort sask Engie Fabricom
The possibilities is endless with this company. Once they get their sulfur levels down, things can go ahead. Cielo has the sulfur levels figured in a small scale laboratory, but I guess having some issues on a big scale.

Long term is 5 years

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The possibilities is endless with this company. Once they get their sulfur levels down, things can go ahead. Cielo has the sulfur levels figured in a small scale laboratory, but I guess having some issues on a big scale.

Long term is 5 years
endlesss is right ! I could see 100 easy ! Should buy now or after the anouncement next week ya think ?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
DOO today

Attachments

• 8F986EBA-FCE1-4AE9-A93F-0F97FCC64FED.png
    8F986EBA-FCE1-4AE9-A93F-0F97FCC64FED.png
    695.6 KB · Views: 102

smc

Reaction score
CMC.V Cielo Waste.

Taking plastics and railway ties that can’t be recycled and burning them into diesel.
In the planning stages, long term play

now is the time to buy! went from $1.20 down to $.31 today in about a month. cielo will either run out of money or we could do very good.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
now is the time to buy! went from $1.20 down to $.31 today in about a month. cielo will either run out of money or we could do very good.
Oh dear, what a run, not a good run unfortunately. A little bit of lying, directors quitting, de-sulph not working properly all contributed.

Ive averaged up a couple of times in the last 10 days.

Cielo need to team up with a big time player to take this to the moon!

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh dear, what a run, not a good run unfortunately. A little bit of lying, directors quitting, de-sulph not working properly all contributed.

Ive averaged up a couple of times in the last 10 days.

Cielo need to team up with a big time player to take this to the moon!

I think it's called averaging down lol jk

They need governemnt to help them, all it will take it "green energy" to be considered biofuel and that thing can easily see a few dollars and drop quiickly. Im hoiping ot hit that spike when Trudeau makes the announcement

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I had an order fill this morning for 10K CMC shares @ $0.24 sitting at $0.37 right now so I'm up $1300..... But I know based on past experience if I were to sell right now it would hit $0.50 by close today so I'll keep $0.24 as my entry and let it ride.

Reactions: smc

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Blood.... or rather oil in the water.

Spill or no spill if it was worth $5.50 last week it's probably still worth $5.50 today..... but you can buy it for $3

Top Bottom