Stocks to watch

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I could figure out a way to drag a sled or a quad up a 300 foot cliff with roasting twine and a balloon. . But copying and pasting an email is above my pay grade LOL sucks being in your 50s.
I'm a little older than you are and I figured it out. If you want to get some info send PM and I'll see if we can get you going.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a little older than you are and I figured it out. If you want to get some info send PM and I'll see if we can get you going.
I appreciate the offer for help. I just sold a bunch of pot stocks I would like to put some money into crypto. I will see what I can learn over the next week and if I need help I will take you up on the offer. Thanks again

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno dude, I think bitcoin has slightly out performed silver over the last 10 years.

It has forsure, but I'd take silver over dollars any day.

That said I have lots of dollars too...

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the offer for help. I just sold a bunch of pot stocks I would like to put some money into crypto. I will see what I can learn over the next week and if I need help I will take you up on the offer. Thanks again

Look into GBTC or QBTC.TO if you want to just keep your money in your stocks account.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing we were required to stress to clients back in my mutual.fund/ insurance slanging days, was past performance is no indication of future performance.

If you got bitcoin when it was 1c and kept it until now, you'd be up a billion % or so.

Chances are if you buy it now, you wont ever see those kind of gains.(infact you could loose it all) But who knows.

It's all speculation.

Last edited:

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy SPY and fogetobout it

That said I'm 95% cash, I can't help to think the market is oversold, all the stims and a full recovery are in the bater already.

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope you sold before eod friday

Actually Monday noon would have been better. crazy. up close to 40% for the day till the circuit breaker went. ended up -30 on the day.

im not a knee jerk kinda guy, still good. lets see what tomorrow brings.

gray3.jpg

Last edited:

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bitcoin funds def feel a little less volatile
gonna watch coinbase as it starts trading tmr

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dogecoin to the moon! Haha

I dont have any, but its seeing some gains!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Actually Monday noon would have been better. crazy. up close to 40% for the day till the circuit breaker went. ended up -30 on the day.

im not a knee jerk kinda guy, still good. lets see what tomorrow brings.

View attachment 234661

(GRAY) It's at $0.67 now and likely a good entry point for a longer term hold..... Last round of PP went at $0.75 & $0.80 and the guys who buy into the PP's typically don't lose $$$. They are fully funded through 2022 and have bought time to increase revenue and find the black.

I got into SPCE this morning @ $20.55USD, awfully glad I didn't dump a wad of cash down @ $32.00 like I'd planned.
SOLR has come back down to earth after reaching $0.79 a while back, this is the one I sold out at $0.30 and kicked myself for. I'd put an order in yesterday for $0.25 but did not hit, today it opened @ $0.265 and currently @$.29, I'm going to leave my $0.25 order open and see if it hits over the next couple days.

Been a bad few months overall my portfolio value has dropped over $18k or 27%, here's hoping the fundamentals hold strong and she recovers.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch.. dam near jumped on that this last month.. everything I have is in the red, don’t want to look anymore

I bought a long time ago, so Im still way up on it. But its always nice to sell at the peak! Im not selling though, Ill ride with it to 0 or the moon haha

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a long time ago, so Im still way up on it. But its always nice to sell at the peak! Im not selling though, Ill ride with it to 0 or the moon haha

Diamonds

I'm new to managing my own portfolio, I have to learn to take profits. I kinda get attached to a stock because I think it will do well soon.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kind of reviving an old thread here.

I am always hesitant of giving out "stock tips". I wouldnt want any fellow sledders to lose any money and frankly the stock market is a pretty big gamble.

I have been invested in a cancer testing company for quite a while. Stagezero Life Sciences. They have a cancer blood test that is suppose to detect up to 10 different cancers between male and female subjects. Its like the opposite of having to poop in a box tests that have been the norm out there. Anyway they were working along on that which was released recently but last year they started doing covid testing because they had the lab and equipment for it already. Took them a bit longer that I would had hoped to get that part rolling though.

So start out with the good
1. They have been on a hiring spree the past year
2. They did a reverse split a year ago and didnt crumble like most companies that do that
3. Their revenue goes up each quarter (again primarily due to covid testing)
4.They are pursuing the purchase of their own health care clinics Care Oncology which has patients across the US and UK.
5. Ichor out of Canada works with them on covid and will be working with them on the new cancer test Aristotle
6. Got a bunch of money in the bank and are using revenue from covid testing to run the day to day.
7. First to market for this kind of test.
8. This testing can and has led to other tests for various diseases.

And now the bads
1. Recently when they released their Q4 report the released news on the LOI on the health clinics. The investors thought they would be releasing giant news with a huge partner instead so the stock took a hit and then the shorters attacked it hard. its down 56% from the high today. Nothing really has changed with the company but the sharks smelled blood in the water.
2. Theoretically covid will dissappear one day? Maybe? Who knows but if it does then covid testing will decrease. Might not be for awhile but if it decreases before they really get going on cancer then there will be a dip in revenue.
3. They have a big competitor backed by the likes of Gates and Bezos called Grail. Their testing is different and not as accurate but there is a lot of money with those two names so they could buy their way ahead or just buy Stage out like it was nothing. In reality its a huge area and they need more companies to do this kind of testing though. There isnt an equivalent to a crypto bubble when it comes to these kinds of companies.

Lastly its a stock and a cheap one at that so it could go to zero. Not saying bet the farm or even invest but it might be worth a look see and some DD of your own. I do think this recent drop in SP was due in large part to manipulation. I am thinking there will be some decent gains again even if it only recovers half of the SP.

They have some presentations on B-TV and BNN coming up in May with their AGM at the end of may so timing might be good who really knows.

Top Bottom