Stewart conditions

riposte

Reaction score
Holy hell your profile says saskatchewan! You gappers and albertans sure put the miles on to ride haha!!! From what i've seen and heard conditions are all time $hit everywhere. This winter is a bust big time and those BS high pressure ridges off the coast aren't letting any moisture by for the next week and a half from what i've been researching and read

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We been going to stewart for about five years now. It's a long ass drive but just love the people there and the ridding. Thanks for the info.

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supposed to come up April 7 for a week. How bad is it or will it be?? Worth it. Thx for any info uploadfromtaptalk1425914863610.jpg

mkbraap

Reaction score
Let us know what u find I'm planning to head there April 16th

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol u bet. U Probably won't see anything from me till 15th unless there is service up there now

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously. Need road trip buddy. Must not b a know it all. Straight and like beer. Must have cover if bringing arctic cat. Bit of gas n food money needed and able to cross border.

mkbraap

Reaction score
yah i had the dates wrong we have 8th-13th off but the forecast is terrible so not sure if we will head that way. I thought there was no border check going into US there?

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No check going into states but they check u coming back into Canada. Let me know if u do head down. I am leaving 8th stay night in PG (I think)

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We leave on the 25th. Looks good. This will be our fifth year in Stewart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom