SpY vs SpY !! FaKE NeWs and iTs REAL !! WE ARE LYNX !! TRUE LiES !!

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HeYman ITs... french -FrY - DaY... for mw everY daY ... I'm Luv n iT McLuViN what was the name of that moVie and the acToR from vancouver he also did neighbours ... boogie priZe anY one .. i haVe a fresh suPpPLeY of free OaKLeY product to giVe awaY .. go ahead give me the answer ya know ya wanna ..beeP !! beepP !!
Ah yes Mr Seth Rogan, wonder if he’s related to Joe, must be the last name that makes ya famous

GreyGhost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With Edit through Word correct.

Ok Folks!! Fresh off the Press !! today feb 18 2021..was the glass1/2 empty or was the glass 1/2 full.. radar will catch u going both ways if Your speeding .. by chance does anybody have Polaris Rentals any more in Revelstoke !! beeP !! beeP !! in Revelstoke ... By chance i thought i saw a bobcat run across the road .. But It could have been the First Lynx sighting in North AMERICA and It was Just on the RIGHT before the Smokey BEAR ,PEAKs and Basecamp Lodge Lorne’s place Anyhow the bobcat / Lynx - what ever Animal It was Looked Brilliant as we stared into each others Eyes .. Well that Little Fella Gave me 1 Halva Hisses !!!.. as this was all going on out of the corner of my eye was my friends full glass of A n W Root Beer ends up all over the place .. well there we go Goodbye to a Full glass of Root Beer .. Plus a big bag of Kernels spilled on the floor .. and my Yellow color Custer pie with Whipped CREAM from the big Eddy Market those bad boys are so tasty Vince should open a silver master franchise across the Okanagan .. so we head back to the Big Eddy but this time we pick up a bag of caramel Popcorn KERNALS...pop !! pop !! pop !! o what a relief It was !! WE are Lynx!! where s there’s smoke theirs Fire .. for a new sled BRAND to break GROUND WHY Not Open the First new Stand along dealer for this new brand right in the mecca of sledding Revelstoke !! beeP !! beeP !! Heyman that guy was going full speed when he passed us .. guy was driving it like a rental.. so now go back and read again and put 2 n 2 together ... how doo u Build a CORPERATE Time -BOMB ask Oakley and O Zone Guy learned from it. well u BUILD the stand alone BRAND store 1 store at a time and open up beside the other Guy or where there are no existing store’s .. this is one of the first steps to build a CORPERATE Time - BOMB tic tic tic tic tic and so on.. IT only makes sense to go to the biggest sled nondealer in Revelstoke and sign a bronze, silver gold franchise with this new consumer driven sled BRAND kK - Boom ... the match has been LIT in Revelstoke TODAY .. so it looks like BRP is going after non SKI -DOO dealers FIRST to see what the response is and try and CONVERT multi brand RETAIL store’s within the sled category !! Custer.. Lit the fuse Today .. and this wasn't his Last sled stand for the Okanogan .. this is just the beginning and why not start at the top of the mountain and work your way down CORPERATE strategy... well hope all the SKI - Doo dealer s don't get left out in the cold like geronamo .. did FROM Kernel kusters First Stand .. TIME - BOMB Is in motion and Rollin down the mountain with a slow Burn!! u get the jist .. this is good stuff ... This is Fake news and its real .. all you need is a new sled brand and a building with a strong customer base cause the consumer will always buy consumer driven PRODUCT .. please read into this like fishing with a ROD ,REEL and some smoky BAIT ...GERONIMOO would be proud after all the 1sT nations showed and taught the caucasians how to fish ... well we know how that story ended ... one for all and all for 1 .. take that shot with a little salt n Lime !! Hola !! torque- key- Laaaa .. Cheers .. Keep Your Spirits High !!! .. just open your mind and enjoy...the signs were there... we just didn't want to see them At BRP ,we don't just Think Big WE Dooooo big lynx one store at a time -BOMB ..tic tic tic tic tic tic........etc. kkKK -BooommMMMM !! 1000 new dealers across NORTH AMERICA !! Priceless !! Happy shareholders so ski - Doo dealers your best defence is to buy BRP STOCK ON THE OPEN Market TSX ...today feb 18 2021 BRP closed at $90 off $7 canadian Dollars for the weeK targeT price is heading towards neutral .. so be carefully time - BOMB cause small earthquake .. could be a shake down for inexperienced investors .. Let’s track stock for a bit everyday to gain a feel of what to Doo ..stay on the sideline’s .. see what happens .. up down up down up down up down up down .. thank god It’s Friday .. good Lord .. Yes !!

Oooo god I can’t believe you corrected it

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Maybe Dave can get oakley to bring back the inferno! Best goggle I ever owned.

People are snow checking the lynx already. I hope I get to try one, not that Im interested, no turbo. Lol

X2 for the inferno maybe Oakley is listening just found another lens on Amazon for the ones I have

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah yes Mr Seth Rogan, wonder if he’s related to Joe, must be the last name that makes ya famous
heY stud nice .. Send ozone guy yor mailing address in private messenger on snow n mud and when I get back to Calgary week of mar 1 I send u some free swaG for the effort. Does that work

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8678A06D-85F9-41BC-841F-45829BE8D8B3.jpg

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your missing out. Not sure why ozone can post nudes and nobody else can....
BreakKeR 1 NiNER !!! BreakKeR 1 NiNER !!! WhaTs all the fuss Gus making a new PlaN sTan .. O u talking abouT the sTuFFed pinK PanTheR DoLLs on SLed - BasHeRs we're there's 8 of them and 1 smaLL number NiNER !!! With a teen - ee !! Weee - knee !! sPeeDo - bi - Kini !! NiNER !! Like your friend saYs u should know better with youR sPeeDo on and sTaY in the cold side of the PooL cause thaT wee - Knee noT geTn any bigger even in the hoT side of the pool !!! ... GeorgE k! k! K! sTan - zzZZ - ahhhh would be proud .. Hahaa !! O hang on just a bit guYs just looKing out side in revY .. Big dumP last nighT BreakKKer 1 NiNER did that man bra come wit thaT speedo .. Asking for a friend . And o !! WhaTs wiT that color u know Green looks better on you NiNER !! The BlacK panther would be proud !!! MeoW !! JusT LiKe a honeY BaDGeR !! HoLa

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LiLduKe ... 2 ft of fresh powder dumped last night iNN revY oveR night

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Press reLease : Jason the ribbi with a Bibbi has been named spoke person for LYNX .. So please direct all calls , questions , and any other inquires towards him .. He can be found at cKMP .. Google cKMP for the number .. He's a deputy .. Hi marshaLL ... Can I have some kernel crunch popCoRN.. With a side of cusTer and a toucH of mustard ... LoL ... Hisssss !! Hisssssd !! Went the biG Jack LINXs .. We are LYNXxx !!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Press reLease : Jason the ribbi with a Bibbi has been named spoke person for LYNX .. So please direct all calls , questions , and any other inquires towards him .. He can be found at cKMP .. Google cKMP for the number .. He's a deputy .. Hi marshaLL ... Can I have some kernel crunch popCoRN.. With a side of cusTer and a toucH of mustard ... LoL ... Hisssss !! Hisssssd !! Went the biG Jack LINXs .. We are LYNXxx !!

See if he will borrow it to us for a day?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See if he will borrow it to us for a day?
I'm waiting for climBmaxXx ta show up with the new 2 stroke stock TuRBoo that goes to 9000 ft of elevation so I can climb the Fuji snatch up at the turtle lake s where the 5 fingers of thunder stuck mounTain is .... The mounTain arctic CaT ...the Yamaha HoNeY BaDGeR .. The BRP LYNX .. The Polaris ( jacK RaBBiT ) all chasing the FoxXx ( Chris buM- RaNT ) on BLooM - DockKeR A/m turboo. Ta 9000 ft ... Who will geT there firsT .. All while sPy vs SpY is watching close from there SKI - Doo s at 8000 ft !! eehhhhh !! .. LiLDuKE we saluTe U .. AC/DC would be proud ... HeYman LiL -duckK -iNN - Doo - kKeeYY .. LuV iT !!! winKK !! winkK !! .... I crunched the number s and there is NO combination to 10,000 feeT of elevaTion for a stock motor 600,650,700,750,800,850,900,950,1000 ,TuRBOooo.,, with compensating HP .. The volumetric eFFicencY raTio is either to low or 2 high ... Remember ski - Doo set the bar at 1.60 ... Huh !! Yea !! Size 8 TuRBoo wit 5 psi housing = 8/5 = 1.60 raTio ... Ahhh !! KooL thanks ozone !! No worries LiLDUKe see ya aT the cabin .. Hope a little HoNeY goes a long waY , ta the top .. If Ya wanna rockK and roLL at 9000 ft .. Hissss !!! Hisssss goes the TuRBoo on the jackK - LYNX ..thaT ski doo feeLing .. HoNeY BadgeR ReVs mY HeaRT .. Everbody needs a fresh starT ... Warren Beaty in the movie BuGSY would be proud !!

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for climBmaxXx ta show up with the new 2 stroke stock TuRBoo that goes to 9000 ft of elevation so I can climb the Fuji snatch up at the turtle lake s where the 5 fingers of thunder stuck mounTain is .... The mounTain arctic CaT ...the Yamaha HoNeY BaDGeR .. The BRP LYNX .. The Polaris ( jacK RaBBiT ) all chasing the FoxXx .. Ta 9000 ft ... Who will geT there firsT .. All while sPy vs SpY is watching close from there SKI - Doo s at 8000 ft !! eehhhhh !! .. LiLDuKE we salu

I climbed those on a stock t3. Turbo should be carrying some speed over the top.

I'll even wear the Jersey 66 buddy it's a Canadian game:beer:

Top Bottom