Spy pics or any other credible info on the 2013's

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the ride is another 8" forward on the XP!!

On Snowest, one of the Doo boys jokingly posted they were going to have footrests on the front bumper. Don't know if it will work or not, but it will f'in hurt when ya hit a tree !

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that there folks,

is one man's opinion.

Resistance is futile High Velocity, you will be assimilated LOL

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly I like the way Poo handles. The '11 and '12 doo's are not that far off. I have ridden them both enough to make my own judgement.
My 08 is a dawg in hardpack, I admit, but it is fantastic in the soft powder.

Can't wait until I test ride the '13's in March!!

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Honestly I like the way Poo handles. The '11 and '12 doo's are not that far off. I have ridden them both enough to make my own judgement.My 08 is a dawg in hardpack, I admit, but it is fantastic in the soft powder.Can't wait until I test ride the '13's in March!!
I agree. Unfortunately I do not get a chance to ride the new doo before I put my cash down. The rear suspension seems a little gimmicky but if it works and it lasts it could be very cool. I am really interested in what the price points for the doo and the poo are going to be. For Canadians it seems like the doos have just gotten too expensive. I am not paying $2k more for the doo. I just do not see the value over what I see on the poo so far.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if BRP makes the Doo handle like the Poo why will you be riding a doo? will have anything to do with the "Revolutionary" motor under the hood?

If you mean the "evolutionary" etec, yes. It is the evolution of the two stroke. Funny how BRP adapting technology they obtained when they bought OMC is revolutionary. Great engine ? Yes. Revolutionary ? No.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you mean the "evolutionary" etec, yes. It is the evolution of the two stroke. Funny how BRP adapting technology they obtained when they bought OMC is revolutionary. Great engine ? Yes. Revolutionary ? No.

Geeez HV.... you have made more posts on the Doo thread than I have and I'm a Doo guy. Lol.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL !! Well, I am honestly looking forward to trying a '13 Doo. Goes both ways. Lots of Doo boys posting on the Pro threads as well. It's all good (I think).

Joum39

Reaction score

Revolutionary changes are drastic changes made in short periods of time, without knowing how long BRP or Poo works on something before releasing it to the public, most major changes could be known to the riders as revolutionary changes, or if you really want to use your evolution term, the e-tech motor is a revolutionary change that was made in the complete evolution of the snowmobile. Just as the Rev chasis was a revolutionary change at it's time. I would consider the Poo chasis to fall into the evolution of changes, as does the new cat chasis.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm, ok. Poo and Cat are just evolving because of all the revolutionary things Doo has done. LMFAO !!!!

Joum39

Reaction score
Umm, ok. Poo and Cat are just evolving because of all the revolutionary things Doo has done. LMFAO !!!!

Poo made a revolutionary change this year, didnt you see those boards? haha i could probably find a Poo and Cat change that one might argue was revolutionary but we are on the Doo chat board and those happened to be the two topics that were brought up. I did readmone of your posts that said that we all benefit from the advances that each company makes, and i have to agree with you 100% there. I like riding Doo, but right now the best mountain sled on the market has to be the Pro and if doo can't make changes to fall in line with the Pro then I could see a polaris in the future, but ones things for sure, as long as Polaris keeps making a good sled Doo will try to make a better one and vice versa.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To say the Pro is the best mountain sled is just not right! I have lots of seat time on an 11 Pro and while it would certainly be my second choice, there was never a situation where at least two Xp's in the group didn't out climb/side hill or boondock me.I would also qualify that by saying all riders with similar ability and all within 10-20 lbs of one another.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP will be doing an unveil of 2 models tomorrow throughout the day on there Facebook page on the main site as well as the Elevation site Facebook page. The full unveil will follow on Monday for the rest of the lineup and should be on the main website.

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Facebook release how original. Maybe Polaris should sue doo for copying marketing plot. Sure hope they don't release a sled with belt drive or someone might think doo was liking what direction Polaris is heading. Who knows maybe Polaris will have a chassis change before doo will. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Facebook release how original. Maybe Polaris should sue doo for copying marketing plot. Sure hope they don't release a sled with belt drive or someone might think doo was liking what direction Polaris is heading. Who knows maybe Polaris will have a chassis change before doo will. Lol.

Just giving the Doo peeps some info. Lean into the baby monitor and someone will come and change your diaper for you.

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just havIng some fun and stirring the pot but I forgot some of you doo guys are uptight. Maybe next year you will get your new chassis and loosen your panties. Lol.

Top Bottom