spot trace

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zoleo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks sweld. I'm not seeing a zoleo gps tracker that you can mount to a side by side or quad etc if unit gets stolen though?

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks sweld. I'm not seeing a zoleo gps tracker that you can mount to a side by side or quad etc if unit gets stolen though?

Ahh sorry my bad.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Why on earth would you want your stolen unit back?? My sxs gets stolen I’m really hoping it isn’t found again, that’s what insurance is for. As with most stolen ch!t, it either A) gets rat bagged and ditched once out of fuel or once they break it or B) gets parted out after it gets rat bagged and is hiding out in some tweaker dungeon of a shop or shed in pieces. Cops won’t barely even listen to you if you have a location of it. And if they do it will take them days to organize a raid on the chop shop

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why on earth would you want your stolen unit back?? My sxs gets stolen I’m really hoping it isn’t found again, that’s what insurance is for. As with most stolen ch!t, it either A) gets rat bagged and ditched once out of fuel or once they break it or B) gets parted out after it gets rat bagged and is hiding out in some tweaker dungeon of a shop or shed in pieces. Cops won’t barely even listen to you if you have a location of it. And if they do it will take them days to organize a raid on the chop shop

But if you have a spot trace on things and they disappear... the GPS automatically points the baseball bats in the right direction.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But if you have a spot trace on things and they disappear... the GPS automatically points the baseball bats in the right direction.

You obviously haven’t dealt with tweaker groups that steal big ch!t. Your baseball bat will be met with sawed off shotguns, handguns, rifles, illegal weapons. Hence why cops watch these places for months or years before they raid, nobody wants another Roscoe (Mayerthorpe) situation. Tweakers don’t sleep, they get clinically and chemically insane at times and are very unpredictable. Trust me, I’ve done a few vigilante excursions, these are places you don’t want any part of. Chances of you finding out it was stolen before it gets to its end place are slim. And if it was just stolen for a joy ride and rat bag then ditched why the hell would you want it back. Insurance won’t replace the motor if it’s blown, they sure as hell didn’t on my buddies truck and other buddies rzr

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You obviously haven’t dealt with tweaker groups that steal big ch!t. Your baseball bat will be met with sawed off shotguns, handguns, rifles, illegal weapons. Hence why cops watch these places for months or years before they raid, nobody wants another Roscoe (Mayerthorpe) situation. Tweakers don’t sleep, they get clinically and chemically insane at times and are very unpredictable. Trust me, I’ve done a few vigilante excursions, these are places you don’t want any part of. Chances of you finding out it was stolen before it gets to its end place are slim. And if it was just stolen for a joy ride and rat bag then ditched why the hell would you want it back. Insurance won’t replace the motor if it’s blown, they sure as hell didn’t on my buddies truck and other buddies rzr

Easy easy.. it was meant as a joke!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy easy.. it was meant as a joke!

I’m all for vigilante justice as well, done my fair share of that,but just in case it wasn’t a joke I had to let a guy know what he’s going into lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Air tags?

That would work but not sure how durable and water proof they are? Could hide it in a water tight spot like glovebox or up in the dash at a high point. They work well, buddy of mine could see his golf clubs and suitcase sitting in a warehouse in Toronto for over 3 months all while they were telling him they didn’t know his luggage’s location. Was during that Europe travel fiasco last year.

Top Bottom