Sportsman 850 wheel bearings replaced

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at a 850 XP and might need wheel bearings,looking for anyone that would be willing to do the job,will pay u to do the job,I'll supply the parts.If u wanna make some extra cash let me know,Thanks

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Neil....BTW does anyone know besides Polaris where a guy can get bearings from or am I just better to get Polaris ones?
Maybe Neil can do the whole job parts and labour. He can make a few bucks off the parts as well. That way he gets the right parts and cant blame you if parts that you get are wrong. Just a idea. Rudy are you sure it needs bearings?? What are you hearing or feeling?

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't hear anything but had a guy look it over and figured it will probably need them...There is a little play,but I dunno if there is suppose to be any play at all...If gonna go bearings might do a-arm bushing at the same time...I just don't wanna drive it until I get a another guy to look at it for safety reasons

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't hear anything but had a guy look it over and figured it will probably need them...There is a little play,but I dunno if there is suppose to be any play at all...If gonna go bearings might do a-arm bushing at the same time...I just don't wanna drive it until I get a another guy to look at it for safety reasons

Are you sure it's the bearings or play in the a-arms. I know the Sportsman a-arm bushing can get pretty sloppy after a couple of rides. But then grease 'em and they're all tight again.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure it's the bearings or play in the a-arms. I know the Sportsman a-arm bushing can get pretty sloppy after a couple of rides. But then grease 'em and they're all tight again.

U could be right,I'll give them a shot of grease,I have a small clip showing the movement.I might just be worrying about nothing

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
U could be right,I'll give them a shot of grease,I have a small clip showing the movement.I might just be worrying about nothing

Good idea. No use spending good money if parts are OK. If you need parts try Elk Island Sales seeing as you from the Fort.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lets go for a ride....My wifes in the PEG this week

Top Bottom