Sources that you have found or know of....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Lost one of these yesterday. Like the title says or what are you using if you have lost one.
Looks like BRP wants $179 plus taxes and shipping for one of these treasures. I used zip ties as an emergency fix yesterday but that gets stupid real quick.

IMG_8255.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost one of these yesterday. Like the title says or what are you using if you have lost one.
Looks like BRP wants $179 plus taxes and shipping for one of these treasures. I used zip ties as an emergency fix yesterday but that gets stupid real quick.

View attachment 266535
That’s gotta be for the panel Doug? Sometimes those have a part number stamped on them?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s for the snowflap, I think they have a pn to order the rubber strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe as a substitute you could use an O-ring with a piece of tape as a pull tab.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sometimes my brain will kick into a higher gear. This is the part number for the whole mechanism. The part that attaches to the actual tail flap and then to the bumper. I will make phone call tomorrow and get some information.
IMG_8257.JPG

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes my brain will kick into a higher gear. This is the part number for the whole mechanism. The part that attaches to the actual tail flap and then to the bumper. I will make phone call tomorrow and get some information.
View attachment 266538
That’s the part number stamped in it Doug. Drop the RC at the end.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

View attachment 266535
If you look up the BRP installation instructions for the summit expert snow flap kit it gives the parts breakdown That part is S6 Rubber Latch 520002090
Should be cheaper than the entire flap but it is Ski Doo :ROFLMAO:

You won't always find part numbers from the installation instructions on the BRP on Line parts finder but the dealer can order them

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
If you look up the BRP installation instructions for the summit expert snow flap kit it gives the parts breakdown That part is S6 Rubber Latch 520002090
Should be cheaper than the entire flap but it is Ski Doo :ROFLMAO:

You won't always find part numbers from the installation instructions on the BRP on Line parts finder but the dealer can order them
Thanks Bert. You are always a wealth of knowledge. I will phone tomorrow.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bert. You are always a wealth of knowledge. I will phone tomorrow.
That is something Trevor at Macs showed me and he has access into same BRP system as dealers to see inventory and order parts. Very helpful guy and he has all the critical parts in stock like oil, A arms skis etc :)

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For 179 bucks I would definitely be bitch fixing that, thats almost as ridiculous as my $107 washer nozzle for my dodge

Top Bottom