Soooo we built a Viper

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be cheap but... Do you think anything off an already built TNytro, 12 174 Timbersled skid etc. can be fitted to the
new viper ?
Nice work on your new viper - I'm really trying to not buy another sled but..... Ah what the He$$.

Last edited:
Reactions: NM

skierh2o

Reaction score
Very nice build!

I ask because you have hands on experience!

Did Yamaha get rid of the " loose tolerances " in the steering system the Arctic Cat has forever had?

Thanks for continuing to push our sports R&D forward!

Skier

• Thanks

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Not trying to be cheap but... Do you think anything off an already built TNytro, 12 174 Timbersled skid etc. can be fitted to the
new viper ?
Nice work on your new viper - I'm really trying to not buy another sled but..... Ah what the He$$.
You could use the track and maybe the skid, but probably not much else.

I think you would really like this chassis though.

NM

Reaction score
Very nice build!

I ask because you have hands on experience!

Did Yamaha get rid of the " loose tolerances " in the steering system the Arctic Cat has forever had?

Thanks for continuing to push our sports R&D forward!

Skier
The bushings seem good and tight on this 1100 cat chassis, and I expect that Yamaha will use similar bushings. The aftermarket will have upgraded bushings anyway.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Job, looks really good! I'm really liking the colors. Can't wait to see it in person again. Mad props to team BOOST IT for taking the bar to another new level!

• Thanks

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Nice work Neil! Can't wait to see it and maybe take it for a rip at Yamafest!

• Thanks

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn! I wanna retire soon, but it's not gonna happen if people keep building sleds I want! :d That thing is friggin awesome!

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost done!
Has our low boost turbo kit installed with water to air intercooler and Garrett GTX turbo.
This sled will be at Yamafest.

Love your fuel system in my TSS etec! I would definitely consider one of these as a first four stroke. I felt this chassis handled very similar to my Doo, and coupled Yami power it's a win win. Keep up the great builds!

• Thanks

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So any updates...finished pictures? Lets see that turbo install!

Would be nice to see the progress BUT ... I bet you will see zero pictures of the turbo install - I would bet a few turbo companys would love some
free HELP - PL will be eagerly waiting with RB3,s to make the ultimate Viper :D

08nytro

Reaction score
Would be nice to see the progress BUT ... I bet you will see zero pictures of the turbo install - I would bet a few turbo companys would love some
free HELP - PL will be eagerly waiting with RB3,s to make the ultimate Viper :D

Ha Ha Ha PL,RB3 and Ultimate Viper in the same sentence. Is this their website!!!:p

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I understand the need to keep stuff "under wraps"....I will see (maybe go for a spin) the sled at Yamafest next week anyways...just wanted to see some pictures.

NM

Reaction score
Well it's on the snow! Still some fine tuning to be done but gave it some blasts around the yard and seems super responsive with the stock motor and GTX turbo.

Attachments

• IMG_00000063.jpg
    IMG_00000063.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_00000062.jpg
    IMG_00000062.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 584

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's on the snow! Still some fine tuning to be done but gave it some blasts around the yard and seems super responsive with the stock motor and GTX turbo.

What kind of bars do u have on that neil? Does it have the telescopic adjustment still ?

NM

Reaction score
What kind of bars do u have on that neil? Does it have the telescopic adjustment still ?
It has the stock 1100 bars. They do not have the telescopic post.
Been ripping it up on this sled the last couple days and can't believe how much it feels like a Pro. It easily has the best throttle response of any four stroke I have been on.
Had a customer stop by today to tell me he is ordering a new Pro and would need a turbo kit for it. I told him to take the Viper for a ride, when he came back 10 minutes later he said forget the Pro, im getting one of these. Lol

Top Bottom