someone to ride with..

summitzx

Reaction score
I have lots of time off this month, since work is paying me to stay home for half the week:), Lots of snow, and a sled that is finally running for a change, but no one to go ride with. I have just gotten into sledding ( maybe two winters ) I don't want to go by myself because who knows what could happen. Not to mention lack of skill and knowhow. ha ha But how am I to get better with the sled just hanging out in the garage:(.

I am not asking for a babysitter ha ha just someone that wants to go out and ride. I need more seat time. If you are down to earth and happy to teach some little tricks, I would love to hear form you. I am in leduc and we can leave right from the house.

Days I have off thursday, friday, and weekends. So help get my butt out of the house.:d

Oh........Someone was pretty adamant on the fact that I should indicate that I an a woman (not a guy) looking for someome to ride with. Thought this was pretty juvenile, but I will play along.

I had to laugh that this was even important. So if you are scared off by the fact that I have breasts (The fore part of the body, between the neck and the belly):eek: I guess you may not want to respond.

With all kidding aside not everyone had this mentality

summitzx

Reaction score
If i get mine back together next thursday maybe.....

Sounds good... seems like a lot of people are in that position. Waiting in parts or need time to fix. Our Garage is a good example 3 sleds down and out waiting on parts. Mine is the only one good to go. The boys keep hitting sh_t.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a small "wide open throttle no rider" incident but ended up with just a bent steering stem and some scratched plastics thank god. of course my part showed up 4 days late. 4 days that i had off of course. Ill see what the beginning of the week brings and let you know

Hitchguy

Reaction score
I'm in Leduc as well and wouldn't mind going for a ride anytime let me know or shoot me a pm with a number

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come ride with us. we doing Whitecourt to Swan Hills on saturday Jan 15th. then off to McBride BC Jan 21-23rd

call or text Ryan at 780 993 3119
:beer:

summitzx

Reaction score
im also looking for someone to ride with, got any good places to go?

normally all of us leave from the house. Short ditch ride and then the feilds out to saunders lake. Nothing really extravagant but It is fun.

vegamark

Reaction score
sounds good to me! as long as i have a safe place to park my truck and trailer, do i need a trail pass? i have to be back in edmonton by 3:00 pm but could go saturday and sunday

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to ride some short trips around Central Alberta when it warms up a little and we aren't headed to the mountains. ( I frostbit all of my fingers a few weeks ago and this -25 crap makes them complain quite painfully. I'm on my fourth layer of peeling fingertips... ). I've never done the Swan Hills-Whitecort trails either -- that might be kinda fun :)

Do I have to mention that I'm a girl?

summitzx

Reaction score
I'm willing to ride some short trips around Central Alberta when it warms up a little and we aren't headed to the mountains. ( I frostbit all of my fingers a few weeks ago and this -25 crap makes them complain quite painfully. I'm on my fourth layer of peeling fingertips... ). I've never done the Swan Hills-Whitecort trails either -- that might be kinda fun :)

Do I have to mention that I'm a girl?

Well a few of us are heading out this sunday just around the leduc area if that is not too soon on the fingers:). let me know and i will send you my number.

Do I have to mention that I'm a girl?[/QUOTE] Ha ha glad you did since it seems to make all the difference.

Top Bottom