Some Women

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you just land on this planet??
If women didn't have vagina's we'd hunt them like coyotes!

Choked on my lunch reading this !!!!! LMAO

Anyways lemme tell you something, I had a friend who would call all hours of the night with her drama............Hubby would make the odd comment............but it took her starting more drama, and ME finally realizing I have get her the hell outta my life for my family's sake. And you know something.........for a friendship of 13 years.............I haven't missed her a day in my life since I cut the ties. Sometimes people will see for themselves............hopefully for you they do........

wildman

Reaction score
Is it just me or does everyone have some women in their circle of of friends that seem to love causing trouble!The wife has a couple(guys aren't allowed women friends) that seem to live off of crap like that!It seems that the thing they have in common is they missed out on juniorhigh/highschool because they were pregnant and now they act like they should have in school even though they're in their 30's!I also have buddies that got tied up with women with kids and I found the majority of them seem to be a little high on themselves and the kids seem to be little a-holes because of the lack of disipline because that's 'my kid' attitude they have!Even though buddy's paycheck is raising them!Not saying every one is like that but it seems to be higher than average!I'm not a woman hater,wife beater type of a-hole but holy christ when you go out you can see this crap start and next thing you know there's tension and then the teenage type bickering starts then sooner or later the guys get dragged in!I thought it was just me but I asked my teenage daughter to watch when people are over and she said she could see it too!I'm hoping I'm not alone with a group that acts like this!I keep telling the wife to get new friends because I told her they're all two faced but I don't know them like she does!!We had our kids when we were in our 20's well after junior high but that was just a theory!Hope I'm not alone!!:confused:

LMFAO. Sounds like you must have known my ex...... Oh thats right, you did.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could not agree with you more Barley farmer, some women and a few men that we thought were friends loved to stir up crap. When my wife got sick and needed some compassion they were in there like dirty shirts trying to split us up cuz it was cutting into their drinkin' and socilaizin' time. Took a bit of time and some counciling on my part to realize what a destructive bunch of A ho's they were. We have ditched the bunch of them and are better for it, of course my booze bill went down. Got a new quad so we could do more stuff together.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Title of this thread should be "most women"
I thought about that but I didn't need all of them turning on me!LOl!!But in my travels I found most aren't like that but a bunch of them need to get a life and mind their own business!!The Days of Our Lives crap needs to stay on tv!!LOL!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The amount of animosity by other women ,more often than not has a direct correlation to the perceived looks / body type of the female in question..............................

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure some... most women are like that but you cant fault them, thats just how they are wired. its the guys deep down that are attracted to these women, i dunno if its mommy issues or what

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is it wrong to get a chubby when the Laser Hair removal machine comes out ?
Kinda all I can safely add to the topic,,,,, still a bit of a high wire act though…

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And it’s not only the young women we HAD friends that were over 65 and loved to back stab and make up stories best thing is to ignore them

Top Bottom