Some pics from Norway.......

palsnowmobiles

Reaction score
Great Pics Guys!!! I am a canadian rider that is working offshore Bergen right now!! I will be going home on the 16th of Oct and will be coming back around the begging of 2010. Anyways my schedule is 2 weeks offshore and 1 week in town or maybe even sledding Norway!!:rolleyes: It sure would be neat to do a sleddin over here?? Can a guy rent sleds up there? J
Hi Shankster !!
It would be nice to have you up here visiting us for some sledding !! The thing is the winter up here have been kind of low on snow, but we can decide leiter on when the winter is here if You wanna come up here to check it out !! Anyway You are welcome !! Bergen is aprox 1200 km from here, but you can get here by plane (that eases of the ride a bit) dhough the airline tickets are kind of expensive here !! And Y E S You can rent a sled here f you would like to !!!
Lets keep in touch and see what happends !!??

Shankster

Reaction score
Sounds Good!! You must have an idea of what month is best? I'm assuming March, April for the best snow! Anyways I will keep in touch! J:beer:
Hi Shankster !!
It would be nice to have you up here visiting us for some sledding !! The thing is the winter up here have been kind of low on snow, but we can decide leiter on when the winter is here if You wanna come up here to check it out !! Anyway You are welcome !! Bergen is aprox 1200 km from here, but you can get here by plane (that eases of the ride a bit) dhough the airline tickets are kind of expensive here !! And Y E S You can rent a sled here f you would like to !!!
Lets keep in touch and see what happends !!??

palsnowmobiles

Reaction score
Sounds Good!! You must have an idea of what month is best? I'm assuming March, April for the best snow! Anyways I will keep in touch! J:beer:
Hi, Yes March is a nice month to sled !! But i like Jan. and Febr. as well due to more pow here in these months. But we`ll figure it out by then !! By the way, in mid March I will be of to Colorado to visit Chris Burandt for about a week or so !! =)
So your visit here will have to be before the 10th of March I think !!
L E T I T S N O W ................ =D

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Norwegians were XC skiers or Fisherman (LoL). This thread is a Anomaly. In Norway, the two stroke motor would be outlawed and in a Museum. Never been too Norway yet, maybe Next time. Visited Iceland, Sweden and Finland. Had my fill of herring. Did some fishing in Maalaren lake near Stragnas, Sweden. Caught couple of Pike, walleye. No snow in south. Surprising how warm weather is considering how far North Sweden, Norway, and Iceland (similar to Yellowknife, Norman Wells latitudes). Coastal weather. Have family in Stragnas area, visit every few years. Good pics. Thank You.

Top Bottom