So much for Global Warming.......

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, I'll save 'em for the overpasses. Mind you, you can get cheese in an aerosol can. That would go great with the kippers. mmm, trail lunch!

Kippers?? Cheese in a can?? How does your wife handle you? Those two things alone are potent enough to singlehandedly destroy the ozone layer... throw in your potty mouth after a few swills from the ol' 10-gallon 7-Eleven Slurpee cup and you've pretty much got a toxic spill on your hands... Pammy's a good, good woman!! :eek::eek:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kippers?? Cheese in a can?? How does your wife handle you? Those two things alone are potent enough to singlehandedly destroy the ozone layer... throw in your potty mouth after a few swills from the ol' 10-gallon 7-Eleven Slurpee cup and you've pretty much got a toxic spill on your hands... Pammy's a good, good woman!! :eek::eek:

You know it would suck without me though, come on, admit it.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they changed it to climate change..........because warm places are getting cold and cold places are warm and then they switch to normal just like where the phuk is saskatchewans snow? well apparently in texas........

but the funny thing is in the 80s my parents said florida froze and wrecked a whole year of oranges. so what goes around comes around because same is happening now

same with the economy! the family was watching home videos one day and in the tv in the back ground in the early 90s gm almost went out of business, in 2009 same happens again!

there is also how all of a sudden there is tons of global disasters like tsunamis and earthquakes...........well there was before but there was less media coverage as there is today

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not a hole in the ozone, its just the chiminy to let the smoke out.

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's many, many theories on this subject...... My personal view that i believe is this: The earth is still recovering from the last ice age, and the average temperature is still climbing year by year, and it has very little, or nothing to do with man to begin with............ Think back millions of years when dinosaurs were around. The average temperature around the world i understood was about 80*f, and there was no polar caps. After whatever catastrophe(volcanic ash, or meteor, or huge earthquake and caused lots of dust in the air and partially choked off the sun from reaching the earth surface) caused the ice age, and killed off all the dinosaurs, and changed the face of the earth. Now the earth is slowly recovering back up to that average temperature. I'm afraid that thousands(maybe millions) of years down the road, there won't be polar caps, or glaciers again, but hopefully it still might snow, so generations to come can still enjoy snowmobiling, but i suspect they'll all be flyin' something by then anyway. Saw a documentary on this, and it makes sense. Just my 2 cents on the topic.

Sh#T that's almost word for word I said in the last conversation about "global warming"

mitchdb

Reaction score
Thanks for allowing me to stay in Yall's GREAT community! I really enjoy it here! Even though I'm probably the only one without a SNOWMOBILE!!!

Thanks again!

mitchdb

Reaction score
My 1300 HP Global Warming Machine! Hope I inserted it right!

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for allowing me to stay in Yall's GREAT community! I really enjoy it here! Even though I'm probably the only one without a SNOWMOBILE!!!

Thanks again!

Naw not the only one bought 5 quads last year so no snow machine for a little while

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
thanks for allowing me to stay in yall's great community! I really enjoy it here! Even though i'm probably the only one without a snowmobile!!!

Thanks again!

there are lots on here without sleds, that hang around on here year round....... You're always welcome to post opinions and hang around...... I never used to have any quads and hung around here year round(sorry, but i like sleddin' better....lol)

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what summ said lots of really nice peeps here kind of cool to chat with like minded peeps

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Breaking News!!! Scientists claim people getting fed up of all this made up "man made global warming" bullchit stomping their feet caused earth quakes in Haiti.

Top Bottom