So...I hit a tree

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Discuss...hahah

Just playing around in the "safe" areas in Groundhog (Blue River) and did a little climb. Just as I was coming down i blipped the throttle a little to clear a trench/rough area and it sent me wide haha. Being wind swept and hardish packed i couldnt yank the ole pig over on her side and kept sliding towards the tree. Rookie mistake I suppose haha.

Enjoy

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmwRcjG7XDw[/YT]

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to hate when the tree just jumps out infront of you? But it clear of snow now, so buddy shouldnt hit it

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stupid trees eh...

I'm putting I ♥ wood on my sled I think....I smack em often.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like sledderglen always says, "trees are traction" ....... Hope the sled was okay

well i need a few new parts...bumper and the front plastic "nose cone" or whatever u want to call it in front of the belly pan/skid plate, a few screws for the wind shield and not sure what else. Haha kind of scared to take everything off and see whats bent.

I know if I would have had the stock a arms on there the left side would have been toast

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tree Magnet was set on high? I have that problem alot lol.....I need to find a 12 volt chainsaw.......I go logging when I go sledding! hope all is ok with the sled?

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silly question.. dosent the sled have breaks? why not just hit the break before the tree? Even if you get stuck its better then hitting a tree lol I dono maybe I'm thinking to logical and it's not possible or something.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's steeper than it looks, and brakes don't work after a certain incline... Your track locks up, but the sled just turns into a toboggan.

Top Bottom