Snowmobiling Jackets and bibs?

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am looking to purchase a decent jacket and bibs for snowmobling but my budget does not allow for Klim.
My question is, has anyone have expierience with Snowforce? How does the Snowforce and Motorfist rate ?

Lets start a poll on what everyone recommendes.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a look at drift gear. 3 years one zipper and the jacket was under a hundred

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy with my motorfist rekon jacket and bibs. awesome warrenty.
still quite pricey but am always dry and warm!!

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's not wind and waterproof I don't care what you pay it's too much, no amount of insulation will keep you warm if your wet with the wind blowing through.

If your not too particular check with some dealers on previous years clothing, you pay half price for the same thing, the colors just aren't in style. For instance I paid $120 for last year's fxr jacket, and even in my favourite color, black.

DooDoo

Reaction score
A few guys I ride with use Icerock gear and they love it. I have never used it myself tho.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm Motorfist head to toe. Did lots of research before I made my decision. Have been down the road of fashionable but not functional (water and wind proof). It was a toss up between Motorfist and Klim. They are both pricy but have excellent warranties. Last season I was never wet, and sweat moved out better than any previous less expensive coat or pants I've had. Dress in layers and it's great stuff.
That's my two cents worth of real life feedback.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought Klim gear about 8 years ago, sent it back 2 years ago as it was absorbing snow. Got a brand new suit on warranty, even had a small tear on one arm. You might pay more in the beginning but long run this is a very inexpensive suit. Tried some motor fist gloves last year and they are awesome also.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am looking to purchase a decent jacket and bibs for snowmobling but my budget does not allow for Klim.
My question is, has anyone have expierience with Snowforce? How does the Snowforce and Motorfist rate ?

Lets start a poll on what everyone recommendes.

First, good on you for reaching out and looking for advice. I am not familiar with Snowforce so can not comment.
Please take my advice and do not make the mistake I did....Save up and get good quality clothing!!! I tried the "cheaper" rout. The saying "poor man pays twice" totally applies here. As mentioned find some last years goods and scoop them up as you can find deals. I did this with Motor Fist after screwing up on the first gear I bought. Cost me way more in the long run.............

trailrider

Reaction score
If you are close to Edmonton Martin Motor sports is clearing out last years Motorfist, I picked up a set of bibs today $150 off. Out the door $380 for the extra tall.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Klim Jacket, Motorfist jacket, Klim Bib's, and Strikt Bibs...all these 3 brands are great can't go wrong with any of them.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the information. I knew before I posted that Klim and Motorfist would be the suggested brands to buy.
I ended up purchasing a snoforce jacket and the motorfist Trophy pants. Very good quailty gear.

Top Bottom