snowmobiling around antler lake/strathcona county

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just moved to antler lake a couple months ago
curious if there is a trail system around that connects antler with cooking lake or any other lakes around that i can access from my front door

i rode in strathcona county a couple years ago and was told they have very strict ohv laws, did anything change?

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail system? Pffft. Rolleyes

Put insurance and registration on it and ride. Take your chances. That's what we do. Or haul it to Ministik

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No riding in no fun county lol. Can sell you a trail pass so you can ride in Ministik its great trails and they are groomed.

Sent from my S4

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're rig

You can ride on the lake

Just

can ride on the lake, as you see there are peeps riding here we just cross over and go to southcooking lake,, but stay on the lakes as they are federal, always carry all the corect paperwork as the cops out here got new ski doosto catch ridefs

never2late

Reaction score
Hi

I noticed on a SRD map that there was a snowmobile trail east from Antler Lake ( winter restriction only ). Would you know where the staging areas are? Thanks.

JAD

Reaction score
There is a sled staging area at Blackfoot recreation area with a short trail I think. Last I looked though it's still not open for this year. The staging area is on range road 210 south of twp 524

Sent from my iPhone using

never2late

Reaction score
Thanks. That seems to fit with the SRD map. I had also gone to Islet Lake and saw ( no snowmobiling signs ) so I moved on. Looks like Ministick is next.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go East to Beaver County or south to Leduc County or north. Strathcona County is not OHV friendly.

Top Bottom