Snow is on the mountains.....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sleds are on the floor of the garage and my next few days have been booked with getting them ready. Man, that dolly works slick to store two sleds in the space of one sled. Pull the bottom sled out and roll the dolly up to the back of the truck and drive the second sled onto the deck. Down off the deck with the ramp and shop dollies under track/skis...bingo-bango and Bob’s your uncle!
IMG_8053.jpg IMG_8054.jpg

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty slick setup Doug! Well done. Gonna have to come out and see you this winter for a couple days of ripping.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I don’t see how it works, you got a photo with the sleds stored or stacked in this case?
I don’t see how it works, you got a photo with the sleds stored or stacked in this case?
Here’s the photo of rolling the second sled underneath the one I drove off the deck. Double decker storage; less floor space in a crowed garage. The dolly the sleds are on roll tight into the both walls (rear and side). In the fall, I roll the bottom sled out and roll the dolly with the sled on top to the open garage door and the back of my deck and drive the sled on the deck. Take out the ramp from under the deck and drive the sled off and onto the garage floor. I mentioned when I first posted the pictures of the big dolly, “why didn’t I think about this years ago?”.
IMG_5366.JPG

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here’s the photo of rolling the second sled underneath the one I drove off the deck. Double decker storage; less floor space in a crowed garage. The dolly the sleds are on roll tight into the both walls (rear and side). In the fall, I roll the bottom sled out and roll the dolly with the sled on top to the open garage door and the back of my deck and drive the sled on the deck. Take out the ramp from under the deck and drive the sled off and onto the garage floor. I mentioned when I first posted the pictures of the big dolly, “why didn’t I think about this years ago?”.
View attachment 261708
PB290006.JPG
I used to have a simular set up top ramp hinged down to lead the top sled.

Top Bottom