Snow check deliveries

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up the wifes Summit 600R 154 today, it came with the old single button gauge (should have been the new 2 button) so I asked the salesman if they are going to get the right gauges in to replace these and he said no. Wasn't all that thrilled about it but not much I can do about it I guess. I prefer the 2 button because you can adjust the thumb warmer separate from the grip heaters, can't do that with the single button. Overall I think she'll be pretty happy with it plus she runs her warmers hot anyways so it shouldn't be a big deal for her. Put the medium height windshield, toe holds, skid plate, rear storage box and shorter riser on it, Doo should let people pick their own riser height instead of making it a standard height for everyone. Anyone else get their new rides yet?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife’s 165 expert turbo. Put the pro bag, skid plate and XC bumper on. That will be it. Mine will be identical but it’s not here yet. Maybe if I’m good she will let me borrow it this weekend

IMG_6851.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must get too many new sleds if you no longer take pictures at pickup! :)
There have been quite a few over the years for sure bud. When you have been a dealer the novelty kind of wears off. I gotta bigger kick seeing the smiles on other people’s faces when they picked up their new rides more.

Reactions: GRD

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you mean you don't smash a nebuchadnezzar of Spades on the bumper of a new one?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! Looks like she got the wrong color windshield, I better not tell her. lol

Which gauge did yours come with, single or 2 button?
the black is a glove box extension IIRC

I should buy one for the wife...

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the black is a glove box extension IIRC

I should buy one for the wife...
You lost me, I referring to the black windshield with the gray base that is on edge rmk700's sled. Hers is black with the clear windshield, she's all about the color matching......lol.

Top Bottom