Sledhead Chat Thread

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AB9FC84F-C226-4C16-8EB4-6F6111326221.jpeg Got out to scratch the itch at the farm. Few miles on the new whip now

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put on 330 km on the G5 so far and a bit more trail riding... been a good season but damn we need snow!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put on 330 km on the G5 so far and a bit more trail riding... been a good season but damn we need snow!
Snow is so bad I’m thinking about buying 2 widescapes and hit the rivers and creeks in Nordegg. Start a YouTube channel, my son could make fun of me, somebody said there’s no money in it but I think I could make a go of it…

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yessir, Jimmy was on the podcast tour a few weeks back... theres some good interviews, hes a smart businessman. was offered A BILLION for his entire brand and walked away from the deal... Burger joints, youtube etc... hes a big name with the kids... look at DUDE PERFECT... they are opening their own theme park FFS... off of trick shot youtube videos lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yessir, Jimmy was on the podcast tour a few weeks back... theres some good interviews, hes a smart businessman. was offered A BILLION for his entire brand and walked away from the deal... Burger joints, youtube etc... hes a big name with the kids... look at DUDE PERFECT... they are opening their own theme park FFS... off of trick shot youtube videos lol

Crazy. For every guy like that there is a million youtube channels like mine. That dont make squat lol

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of a morbid way to look at it but I was talking with a friend and he showed me his YouTube channel… just silly videos of him fishing or hiking yadda yadda… he said “when I go, my family and friends will be able to watch these forever. They’ll be able to hear my voice and my laugh, they’ll like that.” I said you’re right man, I need to put some more content up. Even my amateur ass sledding or just shootin the ch!t around the fire wit da boyz! Times tickin’ and it ain’t slowin down…

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of a morbid way to look at it but I was talking with a friend and he showed me his YouTube channel… just silly videos of him fishing or hiking yadda yadda… he said “when I go, my family and friends will be able to watch these forever. They’ll be able to hear my voice and my laugh, they’ll like that.” I said you’re right man, I need to put some more content up. Even my amateur ass sledding or just shootin the ch!t around the fire wit da boyz! Times tickin’ and it ain’t slowin down…

Nope, you dont get younger with time.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting to hear Tyson say " almost a remake of the big iron shootout" coming in March...

Top Bottom