Sledding This Weekend-Dec 4th

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my Dad are coming to valemount this weekend and was just wondering is there anybody else riding, wouldn't mind tagging up with a couple other riders, always good meeting fellow s&m's:d

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Sledding This Weekend?

ill be there but i have no idea what im doing or where im going lol. soo ill see ya if i see ya! what are you riding

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I ride a 2011 M8 153 and my dad rides a 2008 m8 153 snopro, we are arriving friday dec 3rd around 11am ish and probably riding clemina the first day after that no schedule, would like to ride chappel for sure. We are gonna be riding saturday and sunday going home monday

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Where is staging for chappel

Not sure on the exact distance from valemount but its on the right hand side of the highway when you are travelling south towards blue river, maybe 30-40 mins south of valemount

Catboy

Reaction score

We will be there also. We should be in around 2 on thus and staying at Premier Mountain Lodge hope its ok:)

alpinehero

Reaction score

yea same here leaving thursday might not be there till around supper but were coming was thinking of chappel but not sure yet.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Were not going until saturday now so riding saturday sunday monday now, can't wait to break in the new m8

Sledneck911

Reaction score

ill be up there with a group of 5 or 6 late thurs night! riding friday sat maybe half day on sunday if the snow is good!! not sure were we are riding but maybe see you up there!:beer:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

For sure Ill keep an eye out for ya guys, this week just won't pass fast enough

Catboy

Reaction score
We need a place to do a short ride thus, we will be in around 2. Where would the best and close to Valemount to go? Its my 1st time and same with the other 2 as well. If you could let me know where and how to get there that would be great. Thanks Scott

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn plans changed again, back to the original arriving friday morning and riding friday saturday sunday, woohoo:d:beer::d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need a place to do a short ride thus, we will be in around 2. Where would the best and close to Valemount to go? Its my 1st time and same with the other 2 as well. If you could let me know where and how to get there that would be great. Thanks Scott

ill pm you some info tomorrow morning, if i forget, please send me a pm

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hotel is booked its official gonna break the new m8 in friday, so excited, hope to see some peeps out on the hill this weekend:d

M1000CAT

Reaction score
Hey I just booked my rooms last night at best western for fri and sat nights so I might see you there. You will love your new cat, buddie just broke in his m8 le 2 weeks ago tons of power.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I just booked my rooms last night at best western for fri and sat nights so I might see you there. You will love your new cat, buddie just broke in his m8 le 2 weeks ago tons of power.

Awesome were at the ramada for friday and sat night hope to see ya guys, brap...braaaap....braaaaap:d

Top Bottom