Sledders are awesome!

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently went sledding out at allen Creek and Forgot to get cash for my trail pass, so I asked the group behind me if they would be interested in buying something off me for 15 bucks ( I did have a fiver) This awesome dude hands me a twenty and said don't worry about it! Any way I thought that was pretty cool so my idea for this post is share your stories about something awesome a person did to make your day of sledding better or something you should have done that bit you in the butt and made your day worse! Karma......it'll get you every time

PS: To the guy who spotted me twenty Thanks your awesome!

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a pretty nasty stuck in a bad spot a week ago in Quartz. The slope above me was creeping a bit due to the bombing in the pass and i wasnt getting out on my own. Another sledder was climbing the same slope and i waved him down to let him know about the slope, He stopped right away and helped get me unstuck very quickly. I owe him for that one.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was riding in chapel one weekend and it was stupid deep.

it was a blue bird day, TONS of fresh snow to be carved up, and here i was trenched like a mofo.

an older gentleman stops and helps me get unstuck, dude had to be atleast 60 years old. he was getting very tired but damn was that nice of him to stop on such an epic day to help me out :cool:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I broke a chain down in a valley north of the Allan cabin. Me and my riding partner spent 2 hours packing a trail to get out. We towed the dead sled out to about 200 ft from the crest.

Some passer by's stopped, about 6 of them and we hauled my sled out to the top. It took about a half hour to do, but I was sure grateful.

I bought them beers that night at the moose for their troubles..:beer::d

good fellas!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out riding at Blue Lake and my son planted himself against a tree. Was getting teh saw out and along comes two nice guys and the four of us dragged it out.

Didn't think two guys on PolarisPros stoppping to help two guys on doos was possible after reading all the BS on here and being Albertans to boot. Nice guys despite what one eye says!

Top Bottom