Sledder Series - Mountain Lab Gear Flashlight Kit

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I’m updating my frankensled to this mountainlab. I’m going in blind Dave, relying 100% on your opinion! I didn’t read any product reviews, no you tube, no video, no nothin! Is there a Dave discount code or something so you get credit for a sale?
In Dave we trust!

Last edited:

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I’m updating my frankensled to this mountainlab. I’m going in blind Dave, relying 100% on your opinion! I didn’t read any product reviews, no you tube, no video, no nothin! Is there a Dave discount code or something so you get credit for a sale?
In Dave we trust!
sorry no codes, GVP should have them in stock

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
So are you promoting mountainlab for free? Cuz your YouTube vid was the reason I’m buyin! I want you to get kudos, pat on back or what have you!
My motivation for these video's is always to help guys, i know people think it is always about money but my passion in life, or mission statement is to remind people to have FUN! Whatever that is for each individual. We all have bought something then realized we bought the wrong thing and now have to buy it again. So the purpose of these vids is to focus on gear that i have found works, is a good price and covers more than one thing, ie this light is good for sledding but i actually use it more on the bike, on the moto and hiking all spring summer and fall. This also makes it easy for me as i choose the products I represent and so for me are the best. I love the guys at Mountain Lab Gear and their products, they have become good friends, they help me out which is great but I want them to be promoted as a company in the sledding world that is not about money, more about producing great products, and they do this. Sponsorship I try to make a 8 or 6 to 1 deal, for every dollar a company gives me I should be giving a return of 6 to 8 bucks, most athletes don't get this. So in fact I pay 6 to 8 times more for products, I just do it in a way that is also fun for me so there is definitely a benefit too, by being able to be out there doing what I love. Nothing is for free, we all work, we all just do different things. I love this light, it just works! Happy fall training dude, I got a cold ride in the alpine a week or so ago riding over the top of whistler, it was good to see snow but just wished I had more than a t-shirt, ha ha

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought one of those last oct for xmas present
Works as advertised
Side note. I also ordered one from amazon and one from wish
They all have the same battery life from the testing my boys did and 75% less money

Top Bottom