sled rentals in revy

sask_dragon

Reaction score
Coming to revy next weekend and one buddy needs a rental. Any info would be greatly appreciated prefer polaris or arctic cat. Turbo would be sweet haha

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Full speed rentals - Randy He will hook you up

Rev800-NICE

Reaction score
Dragon, we were in Revy last weekend and had a sled go down so we were looking for rentals also. Randy at Full Speed is awesome!!!! Don't bother going anywhere else, seriously! He has all the new sleds, cat, doo, Polaris, and even a 2011 Turbo Nitro which was what we rented. Great guy, no hassle, easy to deal with.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis @ Infinate was going to get a couple as well last time I talked to him. Another great guy

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just rented off randy at full speed rentals in Revy.. Great guy to deal with am reasonable prices. 12508376473

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont go to glacier house. stayed there this weekend,wont ever stay there again. way over priced for what you get. had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, the waitress tried to charge me $ 14.95. complained to the front desk, all she said was that is thier price for breakfast in the morning. i said no way am i paying $14.95 for a f**king bowl of cereal,so i didnt and walked away. stay somewhere else.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO. Another satisfied customer from the great " Glacier House" Stay at the Peaks and you won't be disappointed. As for rentals, talk to Randy.

Top Bottom