SKINZ SHUTTING DOWN?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's been for sale for a few years, apparently no buyers now the owner wants to retire.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're product has been amazing over the years and with the names of the names using their hoods, panels etc on new "builds" I didnt see this coming. Sad

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had several of their products. Seat and rear bumper on my Nytro. Seat on my Viper. Hood on my XM. Boards on my XP.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had some issues with fitment on my helium hood. But Jeff emailed me and sent a video of where to cut. Great customer service

I wonder if they’re gonna post that auction up online?…I don’t really need anything but discount parts are always a good time lol

RJP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

t300

Reaction score
So skinz dot com website is a bit weird. Skinz ca website looks operational. Skinz instagram looks pretty busy with showing parts “they” are producing. Seems like operational to me. Anyone know the deal? Someone bought the name and is getting shops to make the parts?

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see Burandt is still selling and promoting a lot of skinz components. So clearly they are still in some kind of existence

t300

Reaction score
Actually yeah their instagram says they are in Glendale Arizona . No post on changes or who took over.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The whole aftermarket industry has taken a chit kicking these days Manufacturers have really stepped up and the out of box products are refined to the point most of the STUFF is bling Nothing better than someone asking what have you done to your sled and you can say SHE IS STOCK

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The whole aftermarket industry has taken a chit kicking these days Manufacturers have really stepped up and the out of box products are refined to the point most of the STUFF is bling Nothing better than someone asking what have you done to your sled and you can say ITS A COOKIE CUTTER.
Fixed it for you

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skinz products are top shelf… bumpers a-arms hoods running boards etc etc I’m sure the company has done very well over the year

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The whole aftermarket industry has taken a chit kicking these days Manufacturers have really stepped up and the out of box products are refined to the point most of the STUFF is bling Nothing better than someone asking what have you done to your sled and you can say SHE IS STOCK
excellent example of this would be factory turbos.

Top Bottom