Skidoo T3 package, now in black!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What would the gear ratio be for that?, including drivers... for that?

ya so 19 is the smallest you want to go for maximum chain life. 18 tooth will break chains. and the 51 tooth bottom is the biggest that fits in the case. sooo ya shes maxed LOL

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What would the gear ratio be for that?, including drivers... for that?
19/51 is a 2.68 ratio, would have to have the exact diameter difference to figure out the extra ratio of the smaller drivers

RyanMuir

Reaction score
Any one know dealers out there that offer installation of turbos of spring check xm's at a discount for snowchecking.. that also won't void the warrenty of the sled since it was done at the Dealer? seen boost it is offering pros and vipers snow check turbos, just wondering if there's any incentives for the xm's out there???

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry no dealer on the planet will warranty a 2 stroke turbo install. I highly doubt the pros are keeping there factory warranty. The Yamahas sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry no dealer on the planet will warranty a 2 stroke turbo install. I highly doubt the pros are keeping there factory warranty. The Yamahas sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

How about getting a credit off the sled instead of 4 year warranty? If I get one it's going to have a turbo.....no need for warranty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got some pricing on the sled today. The starter can be added. Not sure if I am ready to come up with the extra cash after selling mine to buy new. Have a month to think about it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got some pricing on the sled today. The starter can be added. Not sure if I am ready to come up with the extra cash after selling mine to buy new. Have a month to think about it.
So you can take the ES spring offer for the T3 then RW?

RyanMuir

Reaction score

Yeah, I figured as much but i thought maybe id ask around. Never know about some shops might offer the aerocharger or something. I wasn't looking for the turbo to be warrantied just the motor still. I'm still looking to install a TSS for next season. Seen those things preform awesome in revy in December.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I figured as much but i thought maybe id ask around. Never know about some shops might offer the aerocharger or something. I wasn't looking for the turbo to be warrantied just the motor still. I'm still looking to install a TSS for next season. Seen those things preform awesome in revy in December.

You won't get warranty work done on a turboed etec...., (unless you buy lots and LOTS and LOTS of product from a certain local dealer)...:spy: Just sayin'

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you can take the ES spring offer for the T3 then RW?
No. I saw the sheet with the extras on it and they offer the e start as a free option only on models that offer it as an option. Since the T3 doesn't offer it as an option it is not included. Did that make sense? So you can have it installed for 800 at the dealer or buy the kit and install yourself for 600.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about getting a credit off the sled instead of 4 year warranty? If I get one it's going to have a turbo.....no need for warranty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah Ive always thought that. Be like a race program sled. Cheaper but no warranty.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No. I saw the sheet with the extras on it and they offer the e start as a free option only on models that offer it as an option. Since the T3 doesn't offer it as an option it is not included. Did that make sense? So you can have it installed for 800 at the dealer or buy the kit and install yourself for 600.
Yeah thats what I figured but it doesn't make sense that they cant do it at the factory as part of the promo. I guess they figure they have underpriced there sled by $800? Thanks!

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is skidoo warranty as finicky as Polaris? Take a new Popo in for warranty work with a can on it and your engine warranty is void. Pathetic really.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a poll going on Snowest who would buy yellow or black and who would not buy A T3 if only brought out in yellow.
its at 183 black - 55 yellow.

The yellow up front is not so bad - if they made the tunnel black I think it would be a better balance of colour.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is skidoo warranty as finicky as Polaris? Take a new Popo in for warranty work with a can on it and your engine warranty is void. Pathetic really.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

Like Summitric said? It's all the dealer for any brand.

Top Bottom