Skidoo T3 package, now in black!

geo

Reaction score
maybe thats YOUR problem.... lol. I look..... until I know im going to hit something... THEN I close my eyes and hold it open. I cant say I have ever gotten stuck doing that..... The odd time ill wake up looking at the sky but my sleds usually not buried.

You forgot to mention the "fling it in the air and jump off the back" thing while your eyes are closed or your sled would not have been on top.

It's not right to give any one false hope!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still getting yellow, "Hey guys you know what would look sweet an all black sled with all black gear! I bet nobody else will be set up like that!"

Its like black trucks with blacked out headlights and tail lights, Ya bud you look real cool, Oh you got white oakley's too no way!

let's not forget who was the one handing out white oakleys in Eagles parking lot. :p

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe thats YOUR problem.... lol. I look..... until I know im going to hit something... THEN I close my eyes and hold it open. I cant say I have ever gotten stuck doing that..... The odd time ill wake up looking at the sky but my sleds usually not buried.

slamming on the brakes is not a bad thing, can easily get out compared to trenching it down. I seen a guy back his 163 xm out of a rediculous stuck. I tried it, works decent.

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Praise The Lord Jesus hallelujah Weooooooo!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbrock

Reaction score
Google 2013 or 2014 xm... then just take a magnifying glass and put it over the back part of the sled behind the seat.
Really.... You know for a guy with a "job" that sits on here all day should be able to come up with atleast some useful info once in a while. I was wondering color variation. Black and what... I see it's posted now though thanks.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
15.jpg

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
black is nice blank canvas for a wrap, that yellow is still nice tho now that i'm looking at it again

Top Bottom