Ski Doo Gen 5 Aftermarket accessories

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, mine is still stock without issue but I'd like to see this tab as well... I have it on 2 sleds now so one is bound to break!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They didn’t have any of the tabs that make the factory plastic ones stronger, but they do have replacement metal tabs for broken plastic ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I laughed when I heard a rumor about Carl riding with a solar panel on his backpack... a guy never knows what thyey're up to next.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
image.jpg

Lots of the Screen savers in stock at martins west.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You bust those intake filters off already?
Nope, just decided to get them now just incase. I bought a set for my G4 when I had too. Pack in the suitcase so a weekend is spared if I have an incident. Also the dealer has them in stock now. They wont when you need them. I had to order the lower one, which is a week away,

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, just decided to get them now just incase. I bought a set for my G4 when I had too. Pack in the suitcase so a weekend is spared if I have an incident. Also the dealer has them in stock now. They wont when you need them. I had to order the lower one, which is a week away,
Good thinking. Plan for the worst and aim for the best.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 263719

Belt, Cover, Screen Saver, Extra Top Vent

Mine intakes came in. I also got a spare clutch cover vent.

FYI, that screen protector is a pain to install, it would of been a lot better to put on just as the shipping plastic was pulled off. Use a flashlight to look for smudges, fingerprints and lint. I thought mine was clean until I looked at it with a flashlight.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Mine intakes came in. I also got a spare clutch cover vent.

FYI, that screen protector is a pain to install, it would of been a lot better to put on just as the shipping plastic was pulled off. Use a flashlight to look for smudges, fingerprints and lint. I thought mine was clean until I looked at it with a flashlight.

I don't want to know what you dong in your garage with your sled Matt to make all those so called 'smudges' :hurt:

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thinking. Plan for the worst and aim for the best.
Yeah they break easy. Buddy rented one for three days, brought it back with a busted vent and bent bars. We have a theory that the hand guards can get pushed through the intake vents when the machine is rolled. Bent bars I can't explain... He goes through at least a set per season on his own machine though.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure Ill be putting some stronger extreme vent covers on mine, I went through a few on the XM and G4...

Top Bottom