Ski-Doo 2024

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course a narrower track is going to sidehill easier or they'd make tracks 24inches wide, and obviously a wider one will give you more floatation other wise they'd make them 4inches wide...

A half inch on either side won't be too noticeable either way.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course a narrower track is going to sidehill easier or they'd make tracks 24inches wide, and obviously a wider one will give you more floatation other wise they'd make them 4inches wide...

A half inch on either side won't be too noticeable either way.
ask your wife about that extra 1/2 on each side, lol.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a sales tactic to try and gain some market share with Polaris die hards because they actually believe in their heads that it makes them work better lmao. nothing more. For those that ride deep snow the 16" wide is available in the expert package

I can’t wait to read a post from max in a couple years stating how deadly a 15 wide track is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any changes to the left panel clutch vent?

The brake reservoir cover is a bit different too?

The intake vents look a bit different?
View attachment 266222
Haven't seen any info on the clutch vent yet. Seems to be the same.

Expert gets a new aluminum masrer cylinder reservoir.

The intake vents are an accessory, but look well worth it. I've seen plenty damaged.

Last edited:

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do like the beefier uograded kyb shocks on the freeride, but i think the price of raptors still is cheeaper then ordering the freeride. Plus not sure about the 15 wide track i do like that freeride colour

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Haven't seen any info on the clutch vent yet. Seems to be the same.

Expert gets a new aluminum matter cylinder reservoir.

The intake vents are an accessory, but look well worth it. I've seen plenty damaged.
these are prototype sleds your basing your purchase off as always so not all changes will be shown on sled, that is why they say prototypes and testing and changes take place until end summer builds begin, the clutch vent will be looked at for sure, expert only gets new aluminum reservoir and change in how brake sits

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the details on the electric sled? What kind of power and range is it making? What is the weight, o know it’s in the heaviest chassis but would it fit in the g5 chassis eventually?

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lynx has a black and red with grey for 2024.
I am not sure on price differences between doo and lynx.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do like the beefier uograded kyb shocks on the freeride, but i think the price of raptors still is cheeaper then ordering the freeride. Plus not sure about the 15 wide track i do like that freeride colour

How many years back was it when you got kyb 40 on the freeride. Took them away for few and now they are back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
What are the details on the electric sled? What kind of power and range is it making? What is the weight, o know it’s in the heaviest chassis but would it fit in the g5 chassis eventually?
Its pretty sick, only the sound of the clips and track till you get a bit faster and then here a bit of the electric, it is a soft release to in house rental companies where it is needed for environmental reasons. It has a ways to go and will be different if and when we see them as mtn riders

Top Bottom