Ski-Doo 2024

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought this was the year we would understand what is and isn't meant by 'obsolete'. Dang. Maybe next year.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
15” wide track and no wobbly t-motion. Almost like they are starting to figure out the basics of good sled design! 😂😂😂

its a sales tactic to try and gain some market share with Polaris die hards because they actually believe in their heads that it makes them work better lmao. nothing more. For those that ride deep snow the 16" wide is available in the expert package

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a sales tactic to try and gain some market share with Polaris die hards because they actually believe in their heads that it makes them work better lmao. nothing more. For those that ride deep snow the 16" wide is available in the expert package
yeah, what is the advantage of a narrower track? people go on about the advantages but i never hear what specifically they like about it.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, what is the advantage of a narrower track? people go on about the advantages but i never hear what specifically they like about it.

they claim it sidehills better....gets on edge easier.....i have my doubts. It doesnt outweigh the performance of a 16" thats forsure. Especially in the freeride with the stiff shocks your not going to notice the track being narrower for initiation. You might on a expert model.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any changes to the left panel clutch vent?

The brake reservoir cover is a bit different too?

The intake vents look a bit different?
8DCEACCF-7960-4B25-9A88-DC64DFD4A191.png

Top Bottom