Silber turbo N/A tunes

bsoluk

Reaction score
Anybody try Silber turbo’s N/A tunes? Preferably on the Polaris axys? Wondering if it’s worth it ?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never tried the Silber tunes, but it seems too good to be true.

Call them up and ask how much extra clutch weight you need to run for the extra power they claim to make, also ask what fuel you need to run.

OEM's always leave some power on the table, but as a result improve reliability and allow some margin for less than 91 octane fuel to be run. Did Polaris really leave 9-11hp on the table with the 850 as Silber claims, I don't know, but even if they did are your risking detonation or a lean burn down just to squeak out that little bit more power?

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I left a message with the Justin at Silber to see if he could give me some insight to there N/A tunes. I have had quite a few questions lately. Ill let you know what I find out.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never tried the Silber tunes, but it seems too good to be true.

Call them up and ask how much extra clutch weight you need to run for the extra power they claim to make, also ask what fuel you need to run.

OEM's always leave some power on the table, but as a result improve reliability and allow some margin for less than 91 octane fuel to be run. Did Polaris really leave 9-11hp on the table with the 850 as Silber claims, I don't know, but even if they did are your risking detonation or a lean burn down just to squeak out that little bit more power?

Not sure on the Polaris but after cats re flash recall they wouldn’t even spin proper rpm, then after the silber tune or Pefi tune they get all rpm back and then some

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure on the Polaris but after cats re flash recall they wouldn’t even spin proper rpm, then after the silber tune or Pefi tune they get all rpm back and then some

I went from 8200 rpm before the cat reflash recall, to 7850 rpm after, got the Pefi tune and at the same time a buddy did the silber tune, I only got out for one more trip after the tune but we both were spinning 8400+. I ended up having to add weight after the tune

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went from 8200 rpm before the cat reflash recall, to 7850 rpm after, got the Pefi tune and at the same time a buddy did the silber tune, I only got out for one more trip after the tune but we both were spinning 8400+. I ended up having to add weight after the tune

It started better and idled down better and quicker after a good long pull

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have two '20 Alphas. One stock, one with a few minor mods and the PEFI tune. The tuned sled runs noticeable better, and I had to add a couple ounces of weight.

Top Bottom