Silber Install on 2020 mountain cat

roughriders

Reaction score
going to start install on this kit tonight, just curious if anybody has done one and has any tips or things to watch for?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to start install on this kit tonight, just curious if anybody has done one and has any tips or things to watch for?
Do those kits come with bigger injectors?

Can't see the stock ones providing enough fuel at 10psi.

Tboser

Reaction score
10#! woooo! Man that would be wild. I'll be following this closely. Going to do a silber on my '20 or possibly BMP twins if they build them to make some power. I didn't think silber had the tune dialled in yet for the 20?

roughriders

Reaction score
They say it is. Kits on for the most part now. Instructions on the site are not for the 2020. Couple small differences but silber called me back and explained. Pretty clean install. Just need to find boost gauge that I want and do clutching yet

roughriders

Reaction score
Are you going to run the silber clutch kit?

Yes going to try it. Kit came with adjustable weights, same as daltons. Same profile as stock. And a secondary spring
i have only drove this sled into garage and I don’t like the primary spring. Primary engages hard. Stock the sled has a straight 48. Will try it this way for a trip.

roughriders

Reaction score
anyone have a suggestion for air/fuel gauge? doesnt look like the one i wanted will work because sled doesnt have a battery

killerrf

Reaction score
Did u get the intercooler setup too? I have the cooler and turbo setup just haven’t installed it yet. I thought intercooler would be it’s own system but looks like silber ties the sled coolant system into the impeller side of turbo, circulates thru there and down into cooler that mounts under sled. Not sure if a separate small pump with intercooler isolated would be better?

roughriders

Reaction score
Did u get the intercooler setup too? I have the cooler and turbo setup just haven’t installed it yet. I thought intercooler would be it’s own system but looks like silber ties the sled coolant system into the impeller side of turbo, circulates thru there and down into cooler that mounts under sled. Not sure if a separate small pump with intercooler isolated would be better?

yes i got the the water to air cooler also. road the sled this weekend for first trip. will post a video when i get some time here.

Kgra

Reaction score
How does it run? Did you experience any bogs, stutters, hesitations or flawless? What fuel you running? Thanks

roughriders

Reaction score
How does it run? Did you experience any bogs, stutters, hesitations or flawless? What fuel you running? Thanks

i was very happy with it! i ran it up to 6lbs. ran 100% av gas to be safe as sled was in break in mode. turbo went on right from new and this was first trip on it.

throttle right off an idle is not the cleanest, but not bad enough to complain about. i am hoping it will clean up after break in , and get fuel mixture where it is supposed to be. also will try a bit of clutching on the primary to hopefully get it a bit snappier on bottom end. once it is rotating you can be in and out of the thottle with zero hesitations or stutters. can full throttle it from any postion and it spools right up and gone. i was impressed at how hard it pulls at 6psi.

killerrf

Reaction score
Sounds good. Look forward to videos on it running. What weight did u have and at what elevation?

Kgra

Reaction score
Are you guys sure Silber reflash still has a break in time, Or is the break in gone when the reflash downloaded in?

Top Bottom