Sig Sauer Owners

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, I finally had a chance to go out and put a box through my new sig, definitely a nice pistol. My problem is, that it shoots low and to the left by about 4-5 inches. I did a little research some people are saying that they had to return the slide to sig for warranty others are saying that they had to buy an expensive sight tool. Some others were saying that they had the wrong sights installed their pistol from factor ( 9mm or 40 cal). I'm just curious if any other sig owners that have had an issue? I'm going to call Cabelas and see what they have to say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've put a couple hundred rounds through this now, definitely a fun gun to shoot. Adjusted the sights for the windage, figured out that the low shots were from me pulling the trigger anticipating the kick instead of squeezing it. My next question is, what is the best synthetic grease that you guys have found for your rails?

I may look at getting a 9mm next.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've put a couple hundred rounds through this now, definitely a fun gun to shoot. Adjusted the sights for the windage, figured out that the low shots were from me pulling the trigger anticipating the kick instead of squeezing it. My next question is, what is the best synthetic grease that you guys have found for your rails?

I may look at getting a 9mm next.

Friend of mine uses Frog Lube on his P226 TacOps 9mm and that is the nicest cycling pistol I have ever handled.

Top Bottom