Sicamous conditions 2022/2023

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The story l heard is that he lives local but works in Texas and had to go back there.
Interesting, the registration in the glove box of that sled is to a guy in Manitoba, I didn't however check to see if the VIN's were the same,

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy posted on Alberta Sledderz that his group of 8 did a speed run from the Eagle cabin to the Boulder parking lot in 122 minutes. Be a fun trip sometime.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy posted on Alberta Sledderz that his group of 8 did a speed run from the Eagle cabin to the Boulder parking lot in 122 minutes. Be a fun trip sometime.

Adam g on here. We did most of that trip
A few years ago. snow was ch!t on Boulder so we dropped down the kirkup ripped up the back side of turtle and moseyed on over to eagles. I think I would have drove up the kirkup to avoid the dang bumps on turtle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Adam g on here. We did most of that trip
A few years ago. snow was ch!t on Boulder so we dropped down the kirkup ripped up the back side of turtle and moseyed on over to eagles. I think I would have drove up the kirkup to avoid the dang bumps on turtle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There once was a guy that spent the night at the bottom of the Kirkup.................for a little sleep over..............

Last edited:
Top Bottom