Shreddercam video!

Rufus777

Reaction score
I am making new movies, want to see?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67iRXZ2F-mc[/media]

Rufus777

Reaction score
Nice vid Rufus were did u get ur cam
I got it from my wife as a gift, she bought it at the local Arctic Cat dealer here in Kamloops, you can get them online, just Google Motocomm DSR-100 there will be lots of places to find them.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool vid....I use the same camera.. they work great... I've played with different mount locations and found that the top of the helmet works the best... Have fun with it this yr..!!!

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job on keeping your head straight ahead as well!:) All my helmet cam videos make me dizzy from looking around so much. lol . I ended up making a mount right behind the windshield to keep the camera in one direction.:beer:

Rufus777

Reaction score
Cool vid....I use the same camera.. they work great... I've played with different mount locations and found that the top of the helmet works the best... Have fun with it this yr..!!!
Yeah I moved it to the top this time, last year I had it under the visor, but it was a little to low, this looks better on top.Here's another new vid!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umLkK1VObIQ[/media]

Rufus777

Reaction score
Good job on keeping your head straight ahead as well!:) All my helmet cam videos make me dizzy from looking around so much. lol . I ended up making a mount right behind the windshield to keep the camera in one direction.:beer:
Every now and then I catch myself looking around, but for the most part I concentrate on the rider ahead of me, sometimes I don't see things and that can be bad!! I rolled over last year following a guy up a hill and I hit something and bang!! I was upside down!! Busted my dam hood!! lol

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I moved it to the top this time, last year I had it under the visor, but it was a little to low, this looks better on top.Here's another new vid!!

Great vids, how did you mount your cam on top. Just bought the same one. Thanks

Rufus777

Reaction score

Great vids, how did you mount your cam on top. Just bought the same one. Thanks
I screwed it onto the visor of my Helmet, I think I am going to make a guard for it, in case I hit something!

Top Bottom