SHREDDER DS & RE

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice sled. But a little pricey for me. Did you catch the 5 lb weight gain with the new 10.5 gauge? I don’t remember that mentioned on the ski doo video’s. But I might have missed it.

Ya they are getting up there.

I think id be happy on a NA. Save some money&weight if you dont need the turbo

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i keep hearing people saying you don't need a turbo. No one needs a turbo it just brings up the excitement and exhilaration factory exponentially

Whos stopping you from getting one?

I dont need one, doesnt mean you dont...

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who has their name on a shredder ? 165 ds turbo has really caught my attention. Down side is I will have to part with my boondocker , and the worst snow winter in ne bc for awhile.

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who has their name on a shredder ? 165 ds turbo has really caught my attention. Down side is I will have to part with my boondocker , and the worst snow winter in ne bc for awhile.
Sure isn’t like last season, that’s for sure!

94YJ

Reaction score
I snow checked a shredder d/s a few weeks ago, I’m pumped to try a different brand and a new sled with boost, I got a good peak at the r/e the other day in the parking lot and it looks like a fun weapon to have around revy. 🤘

Last edited:

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I snow checked a shredder d/s a few weeks ago, I’m pumped to try a different brand and a new sled with boost, I got a good peak at the r/e the other day in the parking lot and it looks like a fun weapon to have around revy.
I was so close to ordering a d/s but chickened out. Just kept hearing how planted and heavy the 22's were. Watching Andrea's chick that sled is just absolutely mind blowing.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I snow checked a shredder d/s a few weeks ago, I’m pumped to try a different brand and a new sled with boost, I got a good peak at the r/e the other day in the parking lot and it looks like a fun weapon to have around revy.
You won't be disappointed, I rode one last weekend in Eagles Pass. For fun sled! I rode the none turbo. Excellent rear suspension the geometry of the front spindles are great and I preferred it with the 36" front end bs the 34" expert.

94YJ

Reaction score
I’ve been riding some different sleds at work and I tried the 34” for a few days and I didn’t really like it as I found the sled darted to much and just fell right over on me. I ride a completely differently sled as my personal one so I’m definitely not used to it. Im sure if I rode it for a month I would get used to it, one of the reason’s why I bought the shredder is the different spindles the 36” and the 15 wide track too.

94YJ

Reaction score
I actually wanted a n/a sled too but the d/s only comes in a turbo, until I started riding the different sleds at work the 165 turbski will pretty much chew your ass out of anything I found. Like maxwell said you don’t need one but is sure makes it more fun, and who doesn’t like riding around with a huge ch!t eating grin and a chubby all day. I found my riding style had to change big time on the skipig 165 as it chews threw everything and it’s way heavier then what I’m used too, I found that I was basically riding the rear track most is of the time, maybe that’s why I found it so Dartie, Cause when the skis hit the ground I wasn’t Sure where the hell I was going to end up unless I was ready for it and even a few times I thought I was ready but nope. That’s how i know this thing will chew your ass out of anything (tree wells, up hill turns in the tight trees that turn into oh f¥ck now what am I going to do scenarios and it just keeps climbing. Down hill pow turns in the tight trees were dam fun thou, I’m sure with more seat time and a dialled in suspension it would be a fun sled to have. I can’t wait to get my shredder now 🤘🛷

Turbodiesels

Reaction score
I've got a DS turbo (3900) coming. First sled with a hair dryer on it, can't wait. Would have went with an re but plan on doing aftermarket shocks later. Hopefully it shows up on time!

Top Bottom